Will Conor Lose Most Of His Mayweather Money After Being Sued?

1Shot1Stroke

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I’m guessing most of the injured will be coming for that mayweather money. Red Panty Night for the injured?

At this point, he needs the UFC more than they need him. Dana needs to grow a pair and stop acting like he's untouchable.

It really depends how far they take it

If he committed a felony and they file a class action lawsuit he's fucked

Dunno, but people are seriously overestimating the bubble that his current wealth provides.

People have blown far greater fortunes.

If he keeps playing the retard it won't be that long until he ends up back on the dole.

Conor didn´t intentionally mean to hurt anyone. He aimed at the bus, not the people.

If that will make any difference i don´t know.

It really depends how far they take it

If he committed a felony and they file a class action lawsuit he's fucked

I don't think you understand what a class action lawsuit it.

He'll get hit with a few but he'll pay less than you think. Juries are not going to give a $1 million for some glass in his face. I wish it worked that way but it doesn't.

I sure hope so.

I hate to say it because I really liked Conor and until very recently kept defending him against those who saw through him earlier than I did.

But at this point I hope so, too. His act has grown tired. As long as it was part of a successful fighting career, I liked it. But who can stand this kind of prima donna shit when the guy isn't even fighting - except, you know, in places where he shouldn't be fighting.

He'll still have about 20 million but he'll put it up his nose and spend it trying to buy friends and cars and he'll be flat broke within 10 years. Book it.

I don't know about this specifically but I think that if he doesn't get his mind right he is gonna lose all his money at a pretty young age. Lawsuits, entourage/family, buying cars and bullshit etc but what he really has to be careful for is knocking up random hoes. He's so coked up and out of control I could see him doing that plus god knows what else. He's a perfect example of a guy not being ready, mentally or let's say emotionally to reach the level that he did.

Chiesa will be the second richest mma fighter

He won't be. There seems to be some misunderstanding on how lawsuits work. You don't just sue and get millions of dollars. Juries are generally stingy when it comes to pain and suffering and punitive damages are actually quite rare. A couple people like Chiesa will get a little money for their loss wages. A lawsuit is not the lottery.

He'll still have about 20 million but he'll put it up his nose and spend it trying to buy friends and cars and he'll be flat broke within 10 years. Book it.

nah. he's too charismatic to go broke. he's got the gift of gab. he'll always make money. unless he ends up dead from a russian hit or in jail

Absolutely. I am a sherdogger which means I am well versed in law and the answer is yes.

Conor didn´t intentionally mean to hurt anyone. He aimed at the bus, not the people.

If that will make any difference i don´t know.

I'm not sure why you are trying to justify his actions at this point, but it doesn't matter if he intentionally tried to hurt anyone or not. The fact of the matter is he did, and he needs to pay the consequences.

LMFAO he will settle any lawsuit. How much money oyu really think you get for a broken hand or mild lacerations? Getting killed by the police in cold blood nets your family a few million. Do the math. This aint' going to trial.

nah. he's too charismatic to go broke. he's got the gift of gab. he'll always make money. unless he ends up dead from a russian hit or in jail

Don't forget about the Irish mob too.

What's to say that Dana didn't hold back most till he fought again in UFC

Back