Will Conor Lose Most Of His Mayweather Money After Being Sued?

He'll still have about 20 million but he'll put it up his nose and spend it trying to buy friends and cars and he'll be flat broke within 10 years. Book it.
A fool and his money are soon parted.

I’m guessing most of the injured will be coming for that mayweather money. Red Panty Night for the injured?

He’ll be paying ufc for the loss of three fights on a NYC card. Several individuals hurt, TMZ is reporting a felony charge for McGregor. He’ll serve his time and be deported

I’m guessing most of the injured will be coming for that mayweather money. Red Panty Night for the injured?

he gone get sued big time so hard to say really.

im sure conor can kiss burger king goodbye

nah. he's too charismatic to go broke. he's got the gift of gab. he'll always make money. unless he ends up dead from a russian hit or in jail
Or smoking crack in a bog.

Floyd making Floyd money for a decade had to come out of retirement to pay the bills. Conor making Conor money with one payday that was Maybe 15% of a big Floyd payday is now absolutely fucked.

He won't be. There seems to be some misunderstanding on how lawsuits work. You don't just sue and get millions of dollars. Juries are generally stingy when it comes to pain and suffering and punitive damages are actually quite rare. A couple people like Chiesa will get a little money for their loss wages. A lawsuit is not the lottery.
I remember many years ago when some stupid spoiled bitch burn herself by cofee ( I think it was at McDonalds, but not sure). She sue them and got millions. so, you never know...

I'm not sure why you are trying to justify his actions at this point, but it doesn't matter if he intentionally tried to hurt anyone or not. The fact of the matter is he did, and he needs to pay the consequences.
Absolutely not justifying that horrible idiotic action. Just saying as a "defence" in court that might make a difference.

But wtf do i know

He cost 6 people their fights and the UFC those fights and potential PPV buys. I think they all should sue him and the UFC should cut his ass. Guy doesn't defend the belts he won but is pissed when the belts are stripped and others are making forward progress. GO HOME CONOR the world will move on without you, as it the UFC has done for more than a year.

He'll still have about 20 million but he'll put it up his nose and spend it trying to buy friends and cars and he'll be flat broke within 10 years. Book it.

<{outtahere}>
Cute, you think his nose will be that slow.

Ten years? People have won the fucking jackpot and foreclosed their homes within 5 years. After taxes he prolly kept 50-60 million for the Floyd. God knows much he's pissed away on coke, rental cars and other materialistic bullshit. Pretty soon the braindead fuck will realize he has to fight in order to balance out his chaotic finances.

Plus he's probably not gonna be able to fight until this all plays out, so no big payday coming in

He won't be. There seems to be some misunderstanding on how lawsuits work. You don't just sue and get millions of dollars. Juries are generally stingy when it comes to pain and suffering and punitive damages are actually quite rare. A couple people like Chiesa will get a little money for their loss wages. A lawsuit is not the lottery.
I bet he gets a good amount of money. You can't just fucking throw essentially a 40lb object threw a bus window loaded with people and walk away scott free. Especially when as well known as Conor. Trust me, that 8,000 worth of damage to the bus is nothing to how much money he's going to lose. The evidence, etc, he's losing millions.

How wont even lose 1 mil of his 100 million fortune. Hate to break it to you people salivating at this downfall lol.

Barclays can sue him so can Chiesa so can the bus company . Its america here you get sued for millions for minor things. This here is case of assault+ vandalism+ trespassing and so on. He is gonna spend millions on lawyers alone.

Like I said in the other thread, OJ's civil suit judgement was $25M, for killing 2 people in the most publicized civil suit in history. Conor's net worth is $100M. Use some common sense and do some basic math.

You guys are smart enough to realize how much money he has, but you fail to realize that this is America and we have great fucking lawyers here, and Connor will pay one them a lot less to get him off., but its probably a bunch of BS. He's a fucking business man, and I suspect that this a marketing ploy by the UFC and Connor. It is the top story in sports everywhere! Mission accomplished Dana, Connor, and the UFC. We will see, either way more eyes are on UFC Today than there were yesterday.

The ufc pays the fighters affected by the incident peanuts so it might cost Conor the show money and a few tissues so maybe around what 200-500k ?? .. but was Conor even the guy who broke the window??

Ten years? People have won the fucking jackpot and foreclosed their homes within 5 years. After taxes he prolly kept 50-60 million for the Floyd. God knows much he's pissed away on coke, rental cars and other materialistic bullshit. Pretty soon the braindead fuck will realize he has to fight in order to balance out his chaotic finances.
I said within. Within. I'm trying to be generous here...

Back