Is there any validity to this tweet, is there proof that Khabib corners Conor’s friend?

Zero proof

khabib-artem-heated-russian-argument.jpg

Yeah, I agree Khabib comes off like the Pussy here.
Khabib and his crew had no problem to confront Artem in the hotel when he was alone.
That courage was gone when Conor and his mates returned the favor.

I mean what Conor did was incredibly stupid. And I hope everyone negatively impacted gets paid.
But Khabib certainly had that coming. Stayed on the Bus like a bitch calling everyone a pussy.
While 24 hours early he couldn't go after Artem fast enough when he was alone.

It’s true

It took 20 trained men to confront Artem Lobov

A bit too loyal... like soo-crazy-its-scary loyal. Who flies with friends across the Ocean and attack people in a bus as an answer to some little bullying of a friend. I would have understood if the had attacked and put Artem in the hospital . But c'mon, most over-exagerated reaction ever!!

Of course Conor should not have hurt bystanders, but if there is any validity to this tweet, I don’t blame him for showing up to confront Khabib.

Actually it’s kind of a cowardly move for Khabib not to get off the bus when he was calling out McGregor. Then McGregor finally shows up and Khabib just stays on the bus.

Is there any video of Khabib cornering McGregor’s friend?

Khabib confronted Artem for calling him a pussy in an interview. That’s why

This part in particular:
"Do you think a professional fighter (Yes, an actual professional) is going to risk his job and paycheck to have security break up something before it even becomes something?"

No I suppose not, instead they will continue to PRETEND they are going to do something by swarming and ganging up on people who are alone when they are surrounded by their team.

Thus, once again, we have proved Khabib is a coward, and a phony.

Let us know when you get Con's dick out of your mouth. Khabib didn't swarm or corner anyone. He approached a fellow Russian and spoke directly to him like an adult. He told him that speaking the way Lobov did was not appreciated. He told him he cannot say such things. Lobov was apologetic (as he was in the wrong). The fact that there were other teammates around is incidental.

Funny how all those security and officials were gonna break up a 20 person brawl in your mind, when they couldn't even stop 1 person from throwing shit at the bus.

Do you really think that everyone was just going to form a circle and watch Khabib and Conor duke it out? You watch too much TV. That fight would have been broken up before it ever started.

Again, if Conor did truly want to fight Khabib he could just sign on the dotted line. Has he ever done that?

probably shouldn’t use the word corner in the title

Oh okay random forum guy who knows everything. Thank you for your meaningless insight, excuse me while I wipe my ass with it.
Fuck your mother with it for all i care, give her one for me.

"We all wish we had those kinds of friends."

One word....Money

by swarming and ganging up on people

I missed the part of the video where Atrem was swarmed. Also missed the part of the video where he was ganged up on.

Of course Conor should not have hurt bystanders, but if there is any validity to this tweet, I don’t blame him for showing up to confront Khabib.

Actually it’s kind of a cowardly move for Khabib not to get off the bus when he was calling out McGregor. Then McGregor finally shows up and Khabib just stays on the bus.

Where da fook have you been????

Let us know when you get Con's dick out of your mouth. Khabib didn't swarm or corner anyone. He approached a fellow Russian and spoke directly to him like an adult. He told him that speaking the way Lobov did was not appreciated. He told him he cannot say such things. Lobov was apologetic (as he was in the wrong). The fact that there were other teammates around is incidental.

Typical single digit IQ response not worth responding to anymore than this response here, pointing out your single digit IQ.

Yeah, I agree Khabib comes off like the Pussy here.
Khabib and his crew had no problem to confront Artem in the hotel when he was alone.
That courage was gone when Conor and his mates returned the favor.

I mean what Conor did was incredibly stupid. And I hope everyone negatively impacted gets paid.
But Khabib certainly had that coming. Stayed on the Bus like a bitch calling everyone a pussy.
While 24 hours early he couldn't go after Artem fast enough when he was alone.

His "crew" was just around.... ever been at a hotel during fights? The "crews" are always around. I've been "cornered" by Russians who want their money (because I'm the guy who took care of all things fighter-based before a bout) They come up directly. They speak close. The others stand around. There's no reason to cry to daddy when it happens unless you're coming at them incorrect.

Lobov said some bullshit. He was confronted by the person and he apologized. That's where it should end. Conor is a megalomaniac whose media team (MacLife) saw an opportunity to create content for cash. They got what they wanted and lost their credentials because of it.

And hearty lulz to anyone that thinks the Daggies are obligated to get off a bus when dumbasses are throwing shit. Khabib talked to the person he had beef with. McGregor threw a tantrum like a child. Even the Snake Ali was trying to get off the bus, but was held back.

Coincidence that there's always video. It's a show. Conor r knew security and media was there. . He's not a complete idiot. Conor will be his bitch soon like artem was

That guy clearly doesn't know the story....or he is lying to make conor, not look like the fucking pussy he is.

Let me break it down for you OP, the real fucking story.

1. Artem talked shit about Khabib...he called em a pussy etc in a interview.

2. Khabib is walking thru a hotel hallway and sees Artem....he asks him about the interview....Khabibs crew try to separate him, and they never talked or say anything to Artem...they are just there.....Khabib goes up to Artem, ask him about what he said....Artem lies like the pussy he is, and denies he said that....Khabib slaps him, and they quickly separate them, in less than a second....This was no way jumping Artem...If anything Khabibs crew saved Artem's life

Proof

3. Pussy Conor was gonna come to the event regardless of this...So the whole, he took a fucking plane just for this moment, is fucking bullshit....He was gonna be in Newyork regardless

4. Pussy Conor waits until Khabib is the bus, locked inside...then he attacks....Khabibs manager tries to go outside but the bus doors are locked and they are literally holding him back...There is no way for anybody go leave that bus...If conor truly had balls, he would've faced Khabib and his crew out in the open.....Not when they are locked in the bus.

Proof

Fact is Conor is a fucking pussy, that didn't have the balls to face Khabib and his crew out in the open.......and Artem started all this shit.

I missed the part of the video where Atrem was swarmed. Also missed the part of the video where he was ganged up on.

Well in order to have missed it, that would mean you didn't watch it, or you're blind, and I can help you with neither.

Wasnt the same fashion fool. khabib called artem out for calling him a pussy. Told not to talk shit and gave him a little slap.
The other side of the spectrum is having a coked up bunch a goons circling your bus, trying to smash their way in by hurling shit threw windows. Cowards avoid signing contracts
They didnt beat Artem for calling Khabib a pussy, Khabib just pulled his punk card gave him a pat.

Artem the bitch shouldnt have ran his mouth.
Talking smack is part of the game. But when you actually touch another person, slap or not, surrounded by your crew, especially away from the octogon, in a hotel lobby hallway, during personal time, as Khabib did, you just escalated things to a unprofessional level. It’s no longer professional, it’s personal. Then when Conor shows up to keep it personal, and escalate things, as Khabib did, suddenly it’s too far?? That’s BS.

Tweet has some validity, problem is they got their too late and Khabib was on the bus already which meant people who had no involvement at all were caught up in it.

Would it make a big difference if it was galvanized steel? Not sure the material of the dollies, gates, pipes and kegs are the focal point here.

I'm just curios. I wonder where one gets a lead pipe, just in case I ever need to threaten someone with a lead pipe, or bash a skull in with a lead pipe, like I read in news accounts. I wouldn't want to be held back because I didn't know where to get the tool.

Now a lead keg, that would be a pretty useless item.

Back