Is there any validity to this tweet, is there proof that Khabib corners Conor’s friend?

Of course Conor should not have hurt bystanders, but if there is any validity to this tweet, I don’t blame him for showing up to confront Khabib.

Actually it’s kind of a cowardly move for Khabib not to get off the bus when he was calling out McGregor. Then McGregor finally shows up and Khabib just stays on the bus.

Is there any video of Khabib cornering McGregor’s friend?

Yeah he’s a pussy for not going out there vs twenty dudes you’re right

If only there was a legal way to fight Khabib and make tens of millions in the process...

So you’re saying it’s cowardly to not face off 1 vs 20? Fuck this place gets dumber by the day.

Here dodo bird, let me help you.

Cowardly: SUBJECT 1 CONFRONTS SUBJECT 2 with 10 of his friends. SUBJECT 2 is alone. SUBJECT 1 feels empowered having outnumbered and cornered SUBJECT 2.

SUBJECT 3 CONFRONTS SUBJECT 1 IN THE SAME FASHION, SUBJECT 1 IS SUDDENLY NOT SO BRAVE AND HIDES ON HIS LITTLE BUS.

Yeah, we're ALL getting dumber, and dumber, and dumber...you're right.

And yes, I seen your unintelligible response to someone who made the same point I'm now making again...to your small mind.

Of course Conor should not have hurt bystanders, but if there is any validity to this tweet, I don’t blame him for showing up to confront Khabib.

Actually it’s kind of a cowardly move for Khabib not to get off the bus when he was calling out McGregor. Then McGregor finally shows up and Khabib just stays on the bus.

Is there any video of Khabib cornering McGregor’s friend?

First of all, you’re braindead.

He’s saying cornering his friend, as in, when he approached Artem you bafoon.

And Khabib was behind like 15 people on that bus, and there was no shot they were letting anyone off. Fucking Ali was ready to go at Conor and people were holding him back. Do you think a professional fighter (Yes, an actual professional) is going to risk his job and paycheck to have security break up something before it even becomes something?

Conor is all talk. He only pulled this stunt cuz he knew he’d never have to see Khabib face to face in this situation. If he did, theres no shot he would. I mean, if he really wanted to fight him, he would have

Also, Khabib approached Artem on his own, his team may have been around because they were together, but Khabib went to Artem on his own and told him don’t talk about me anymore.

Artem the gangster, who was saying he’d slap Khabib up, did nothing but run and cry to daddy.

Real tough guys.

#stayready

I really need people to stop romanticizing a pos move by a megalomaniac.

You think they're letting Khabib off the bus to go fight 20 guys swinging lead pipes

I always wonder about these lead pipes. Why are they made of lead? You wouldn't want them for your drinking water, as the lead would leach out and contaminate the water. Lead is also fairly expensive per pound. It isn't very strong, or stiff, for it's weight, so could be prone to crushing.

I have been around a long time now and have done some construction demolition in my youth, but have yet to ever see a pipe made of lead. Yet I constantly hear about people swinging lead pipes and getting beat with lead pipes.

I don't feel like I helped dodo bird properly so I wanted to dive deeper into this.

con·text
ˈkäntekst/
noun
  1. the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed
Now that we got that out of the way, lets discuss further.

Sherdogger 1 claims Khabib is a coward for not getting off the bus to fight the raging mob.
Sherdogger 2 aka dodo bird, claims Khabib is not a coward.

Context:

Khabib swarmed a guy with his team, tried to intimidate and bully a man who was alone. When Khabib was confronted in the same fashion, he suddenly became a...wait for it...COWARD! You got it buddy! He became a coward.

cow·ard
ˈkou(ə)rd/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
In the CONTEXT of the situation as WE KNOW IT, Khabib is a coward. You're welcome.

What's cowardly is trying to start a "fight" that you know can't actually happen because it will immediately get broken up .
Who the fuck at that loading dock was gonna break up 10 team McGregor vs 10 team Khabib?

No, don’t know for real. I’m googling it and nothing is coming up. I’m checking twitter and nothing. Is there not video of it? I want to see it.
You cant find khabib and artem video
Who do you think the friend is, paddy otoole?

And Khabib was behind like 15 people on that bus, and there was no shot they were letting anyone off. Fucking Ali was ready to go at Conor and people were holding him back. Do you think a professional fighter (Yes, an actual professional) is going to risk his job and paycheck to have security break up something before it even becomes something?

Conor is all talk. He only pulled this stunt cuz he knew he’d never have to see Khabib face to face in this situation. If he did, theres no shot he would. I mean, if he really wanted to fight him, he would have

Also, Khabib approached Artem on his own, his team may have been around because they were together, but Khabib went to Artem on his own and told him don’t talk about me anymore.

Artem the gangster, who was saying he’d slap Khabib up, did nothing but run and cry to daddy.

Real tough guys.

#stayready
“Approached?” Did you see the video?
You cant find khabib and artem video
Who do you think the friend is, paddy otoole?
I found it.

Shertards don't understand what it means to corner someone. Artem was not cornered. He was not boxed in with no escape.

Who the fuck at that loading dock was gonna break up 10 team McGregor vs 10 team Khabib?

1st of all, it was not 10 team Khabib. It was Khabib, his manager and his corner man.

2nd, that place had UFC officials, security and a shit load of fighters, managers and corner men. That fight was never going to happen and Conor knew it.

But if he did truly want to fight Khabib he could just sign on the dotted line. Has he ever done that?

Last edited:
I always wonder about these lead pipes. Why are they made of lead? You wouldn't want them for your drinking water, as the lead would leach out and contaminate the water. Lead is also fairly expensive per pound. It isn't very strong, or stiff, for it's weight, so could be prone to crushing.

I have been around a long time now and have done some construction demolition in my youth, but have yet to ever see a pipe made of lead. Yet I constantly hear about people swinging lead pipes and getting beat with lead pipes.
Would it make a big difference if it was galvanized steel? Not sure the material of the dollies, gates, pipes and kegs are the focal point here.

Yes you got that right, might sound odd but Khabib is going to corner Artem tomorrow.

Shertards don't understand what it means to corner someone. Artem was not cornered. He was not boxed in with no escape.
Pretty damn close. His back was to a wall, Khabib had his hand around his neck with Khabib’s crew feet way. What would you call that? Surrounded by else knows who. Maybe not cornerd, by pretty damn close.

When Khabib and his boys supposedly did the same to Conor’s friend, yes it is. Get off your bus and take a beating. Don’t sit on their like a bitch.

They didnt beat Artem for calling Khabib a pussy, Khabib just pulled his punk card gave him a pat.

Artem the bitch shouldnt have ran his mouth.

I don't feel like I helped dodo bird properly so I wanted to dive deeper into this.

con·text
ˈkäntekst/
noun
  1. the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed
Now that we got that out of the way, lets discuss further.

Sherdogger 1 claims Khabib is a coward for not getting off the bus to fight the raging mob.
Sherdogger 2 aka dodo bird, claims Khabib is not a coward.

Context:

Khabib swarmed a guy with his team, tried to intimidate and bully a man who was alone. When Khabib was confronted in the same fashion, he suddenly became a...wait for it...COWARD! You got it buddy! He became a coward.

cow·ard
ˈkou(ə)rd/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
In the CONTEXT of the situation as WE KNOW IT, Khabib is a coward. You're welcome.
Wasnt the same fashion fool. khabib called artem out for calling him a pussy. Told not to talk shit and gave him a little slap.
The other side of the spectrum is having a coked up bunch a goons circling your bus, trying to smash their way in by hurling shit threw windows. Cowards avoid signing contracts

Real tough guys.

#stayready

This part in particular:
"Do you think a professional fighter (Yes, an actual professional) is going to risk his job and paycheck to have security break up something before it even becomes something?"

No I suppose not, instead they will continue to PRETEND they are going to do something by swarming and ganging up on people who are alone when they are surrounded by their team.

Thus, once again, we have proved Khabib is a coward, and a phony.

Wasnt the same fashion fool. khabib called artem out for calling him a pussy. Told not to talk shit and gave him a little slap.
The other side of the spectrum is having a coked up bunch a goons circling your bus, trying to smash their way in by hurling shit threw windows. Cowards avoid signing contracts

Oh okay random forum guy who knows everything. Thank you for your meaningless insight, excuse me while I wipe my ass with it.

1st of all, it was not 10 team Khabib. It was Khabib his manager and his corner man.

2nd, that place had UFC officials, security and a shit load of fighters, managers and corner men. That fight was never going to happen and Conor knew it.

But if he did truly want to fight Khabib he could just sign on the dotted line. Has he ever done that?
Funny how all those security and officials were gonna break up a 20 person brawl in your mind, when they couldn't even stop 1 person from throwing shit at the bus.

Back