Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Eugene is going to line up the Saviors guns with self exploding bullets

Remember the Preacher Gabe was fucking the bullets up on purpose and even told Eugene, Gabe was making them so they would explode and not shoot out or something and he said that speech about being a coward like Eugene and that he couldnt live with himself if he were to help kill ricks group

So when they try to set up Ricks group and shoot them up, the guns will explode and Ricks group will have time to run for cover and defend?

I have a feeling Eugene is going to line up the Saviors guns with self exploding bullets

Remember the Preacher Gabe was fucking the bullets up on purpose and even told Eugene, Gabe was making them so they would explode and not shoot out or something and he said that speech about being a coward like Eugene and that he couldnt live with himself if he were to help kill ricks group

So when they try to set up Ricks group and shoot them up, the guns will explode and Ricks group will have time to run for cover and defend?

No Eugene told him they would explode that way, Gabe was just trying to make them poorly so they wouldn’t work.

He told him to make them right or he’d kill him.

He wants to be with the saviors. He doesn’t want to be locked up like a slave with ricks group like they said they were going to do

The only good part of the whole episode (or the show at this point for me) was Rick’s reaction at the very beginning - when he reads the part where Coral is saying “a lot of the saviors are just workers, regular people” you see him have this crazy reaction because he’s thinking about the people he just straight up murdered in the shack. And the acting is top-notch, that guy is really great, he made it a real moment. Then the show instantly plummets to 80s A-Team level crap for the rest of the episode.
Poor Andrew Lincoln. I mean, this show brought him to a level of popularity that most other shows or movies could not begin to rival. But he really is an exceptionally skilled actor. And here he is toiling away on one of the most poorly written shows on television. That has to sting a little bit.

Poor Andrew Lincoln. I mean, this show brought him to a level of popularity that most other shows or movies could not begin to rival. But he really is an exceptionally skilled actor. And here he is toiling away on one of the most poorly written shows on television. That has to sting a little bit.

Hopefully the bank account makes up for it. Plus whatever work he can do after this shitshow is over.

Thats how i took it. This would make eugenes little kidnap have a tad bit of meaning. Didnt know theyd explode tho.

But yeah, putting gabe back on the assembly line, knowing hed do it, and then...didnt he sit down himself? Or was that the first scene when he was eating his stew...?

Best part of this show this season was Rosita blowing up the dude with the rocket launcher. She needs to do that more often.

No Eugene told him they would explode that way, Gabe was just trying to make them poorly so they wouldn’t work.

He told him to make them right or he’d kill him.

He wants to be with the saviors. He doesn’t want to be locked up like a slave with ricks group like they said they were going to do

F Eugene, I was just doing some wishful thinking, but yeah seems more likely

I cant stand him he has no heart or soul.

And he is severely underpaid, they might kill him off, Lincoln is a loyal worker himself, thinking if I just focus on TWD they will see my loyalty and dedication and give me a pay raise, nope Lincoln isn't doing multiple movie projects on the side like the girl who plays maggie or Michionne.

anyone who has hinted or demanded a pay raise has been killed off.

They should be giving him at least 300k an episode he gets 90k along with Daryl. they are the top two paid on the show, the producers like gimple the pimple are raking in millions.

I don't think we see any major characters die in the finale. Maybe a few red shirts...Laura and a few other Team Negan lieutenants.

The people who are likely to die in the finale are Father Gabe, Morgan, and Dwight and maybe Eugene.

Aren't they 2 different time lines?

i think so, not sure how they're going to handle it, but i would assume Fear would more or less jump ahead in time to either catch up or surpass the time in TWD (only me speculating, not based on any known info).
i think it would make sense that crazy morgan leaves after all out war, likely using the heli we've seen in earlier episodes.
otherwise, then him being in Fear would be sometime between the time of his son dying and Rick finding him when he was trying to "clear".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back