ANTIWAR ROLL CALL! Board the ANTIWAR WAR WAGON!!

I Boeing can t tell me to do one thing, where that authority isn't granted in that collective bargaining agreement. I know that Boeing can't fire me for going on strike, or for any cause that isn't negotiated in that contract.

Waddle your baby nuts out on strike and see what happens, genius.

Doesn't matter. If you aren't full of shit, then you know the 751 is probably the most powerful local in the country.

Attacking me for being a union worker at Boeing is bull shit, and you should be ashamed.

Go fuck yourself, you turncoat posing piece of shit.

You're not being attacked for being a union worker. You're being attacked for (a) working for the death machine you falsely claim to oppose, and profiting wildly from it (Boeing pays excellently, I happen to know, from actually working in labor law), (b) trying to cover up your hypocrisy by saying "but I'm in a uuuuunion and unions are good!" and (c) not knowing how the fuck a union operates, despite you apparently deriving so much false sense of virtue out of it.

Every time you post anything on this board that is even slightly condemning of military violence, you are being a hypocritical piece of shit. If you want to be in a union, join one that doesn't kill innocent people for profit.

Don't do this dumb shit with me. There is no scenario where U.S. troops in Syria count as self defense. Show me how the U.S. is acting in "self defense".

ISIS controlled Raqqa and other cities entirely early in 2013.

Do you deny that ISIS has been taking aggressive actions against the US and other Western countries?

ISIS controlled Raqqa and other cities entirely early in 2013.

Do you deny that ISIS has been taking aggressive actions against the US and other Western countries?
1slj61.gif

Sad!

Waddle your baby nuts out on strike and see what happens, genius.

Go fuck yourself, you turncoat posing piece of shit.

You're not being attacked for being a union worker. You're being attacked for (a) working for the death machine you falsely claim to oppose, and profiting wildly from it (Boeing pays excellently, I happen to know, from actually working in labor law), (b) trying to cover up your hypocrisy by saying "but I'm in a uuuuunion and unions are good!" and (c) not knowing how the fuck a union operates, despite you apparently deriving so much false sense of virtue out of it.

Every time you post anything on this board that is even slightly condemning of military violence, you are being a hypocritical piece of shit. If you want to be in a union, join one that doesn't kill innocent people for profit.

Continuing with the personal attacks because you support lies about chemical weapons in syria, but don't want to debate that.

Russia and Iran are involved here. Essentially WW3.
with China having the back of Russia.

NO investigation has been done on the alleged chemical attack..
Just taking the word of the islamists who released the tape..
suicidal madness from Trump , Macron, May ,etc

This is their WMD moment.

What goal post?

That is just one justification of many.
There is no justification based on available facts. You've got nothing. ISIS operating in Syria isn't a threat to the U.S.. Based on that justification, it would be OK for us to invade virtually every country on the planet. Your understanding of international law, and politics, is pleb-tier. Please go back to trolling Alt-Right idiots, because you're not cut out for grown up conversations.

Continuing with the personal attacks because you support lies about chemical weapons in syria, but don't want to debate that.

I don't have a firm opinion on what did or didn't happen in Syria. Yeah, it might be lies.

Btw guys, I'm really, really passionately into defending women against sexual assault! It's, like, my passion. I'm such a feminist.

Also, I happen to have a union job stocking Bill Cosby's Quaaludes. #MeToo #TimesUp #Resistance

There is no lie here. Assad definitely gassed those people. But, I've yet to see @Trotsky advocate for a military intervention. You're clearly not intelligent enough to see nuance.

I mean, you think you work for a collective bargaining agreement. It's embarrassing to me as a progressive that people like you are on "my side".

There is no justification based on available facts. You've got nothing. ISIS operating in Syria isn't a threat to the U.S.. Based on that justification, it would be OK for us to invade virtually every country on the planet. Your understanding of international law, and politics, is pleb-tier. Please go back to trolling Alt-Right idiots, because you're not cut out for grown up conversations.

So.. a failed state is a base for terror operations while owning and operating a chemical weapons arnsenal in a conflict that is so destructive it was spilling into multiple bordering nations, including those of other member states and US allies... and we had no justification?

You're still ignoring the fact that the French acknowledged the rebel resistance as a new state and came to their defense.

I don't have a firm opinion on what did or didn't happen in Syria. Yeah, it might be lies.

Btw guys, I'm really, really passionately into defending women against sexual assault! It's, like, my passion. I'm such a feminist.

Also, I happen to have a union job stocking Bill Cosby's Quaaludes. #MeToo #TimesUp #Resistance
RFiJNyN.gif

You guys are idiots. Saying working as a union worker building commercial airplanes is supporting building the war machine, is dumber then saying working as a lawyer supports the legal system that made gitmo possible, you God damn torture supporter.

So.. a failed state is a base for terror operations while owning and operating a chemical weapons arnsenal in a conflict that is so destructive it was spilling into multiple bordering nations, including those of other member states and US allies... and we had no justification?

You're still ignoring the fact that the French acknowledged the rebel resistance as a new state and came to their defense.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-8326-1386262637-10.gif

then you might as well go against Iran and yes saudis and pakistan. If that your justification all those 3 countries do what you complain about. Again i dont care but be consistent at least

Back