PWD 566: Raw After Wrestlemania

Is Minotauro Rex Fine?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished Raw.

I hate when they try and pretend the crowd reactions post Mania are abnormal and we shouldn't pay attention to them. They were the exact same as always no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise WWE.

Steph is terrible at everything and this whole Ronda is Stone Cold bit is already boring.

Being fat doesn't make Nia a hero...it makes her fat. Ember Moon's debut was decent, but why is she friends with fattie out of the blue?

I like No Way Jose...fuck the haters...we need something that's actually fun.

Luke Gallows is a decent big man and Anderson and The Revival are all awesome work horses...so I'm sure none of them will sniff a tag title anytime soon. Hope they all end up on Smackdown next week.

Seth Rollins is boring and gay pandering Finn is lame. I don't like this whole daughter changed me storyline with Miz. I'd like to see Miz go to Smackdown, but I think he needs another 3 weeks and 2 title reigns as IC champ to break the records, so that probably won't happen.

I really wish they hadn't ruined the Bayley/Sasha moment at Mania with untalented Naomi winning. Why did they do the Paige retirement thing now? Everyone has known she was done for what seems like months.

I don't understand the rumblings about Lashley being the next big challenge for Brock? Has anyone ever given a shit about Lashley?

The AOP debut was disappointing...no supercollider = damn it what the fuck! It would have been better if everyone in the world didn't already know that promo with Heath was setting up their debut. When they left Ellering behind, was I the only one hoping he shows back up with War Machine for revenge?

Roman sounded like a little bitch in his promo. Maybe they're finally going to turn him...2 years too late but whatever.

Samoa Joe does great promos. I hope he ends up on Smackdown next week. He deserves better than being used to build Roman back up.

Nothing screams "this next match doesn't matter," like Titus Worldwide. Is Bray Wyatts Matt Hardy's cook now? What's with the apron?

I'm sorry, but no matter how good it is I can't bring myself to care about a match between Owens and Zayn. They've wrestled each other a billion times since they've been on the main roster.

6 man tag main event and I don't care about the Mizterage losing again...because we've seen this over and over again. Move on to something different.

I miss the days when everything started fresh after Mania...this year it looks like half the storylines going into Mania will probably keep going all Summer.

Which feuds do you think will extend to summer?

I like nia defending herself from Alexa making fun of her weight. A lot of kids watch wrestling and that’s a very relatable sentiment. It’s nice to see her empowered and not embarrassed by her body. Specially in an organization where there’s a lot of model body types and when neckbeard fans call someone like Paige fat.

Yeah, let's all pretend that whole chronic obesity thing doesn't exist and encourage people to be proud of being fat despite every doctor on the planet telling us constantly how bad it is...let's ignore the massive healthcare costs related to people being overweight and celebrate the fact that fatties are proud of themselves...When the movie Wall-E ends up coming true...I'm blaming you and everyone like you who spouts this bullshit.

I just learned that Asuka is married with kids. They've done a phenomenal job in keeping that quiet until now, but they can actually use that to make her a reverse Kevin Owens.

Kevin Owens does horrendous things, and uses the excuse of "I have to put that guy out with an injury, I've got kids to feed!"

You could use that same rationale that she fought men in Japan, she signed for WWE, all this kind of stuff because she has kids, and wants to provide for them and be a positive role model for them.

I just learned that Asuka is married with kids. They've done a phenomenal job in keeping that quiet until now, but they can actually use that to make her a reverse Kevin Owens.

Kevin Owens does horrendous things, and uses the excuse of "I have to put that guy out with an injury, I've got kids to feed!"

You could use that same rationale that she fought men in Japan, she signed for WWE, all this kind of stuff because she has kids, and wants to provide for them and be a positive role model for them.
<TheWire1>

Alexa v Nia
Miz v Rollins
Ronda v Steph

That's like half the Raw side.

I think Ronda/Steph maybe continues or goes to the back burner for a few months. The other two I think get broken up by brand switches. They'll switch women's champions, so Rousey can take out Flair at Mania next year and make Asuka look strong by beating Nia clean. I think they'll shuffle around the guys from the intercontinental/US title matches too.

Heel or face

Everyone loves me

I mean Rollins
giphy.gif

I think Ronda/Steph maybe continues or goes to the back burner for a few months. The other two I think get broken up by brand switches. They'll switch women's champions, so Rousey can take out Flair at Mania next year and make Asuka look strong by beating Nia clean. I think they'll shuffle around the guys from the intercontinental/US title matches too.

I don't see them moving on from Nia/Alexa or Seth/Miz until July.

Just finished Raw.

I hate when they try and pretend the crowd reactions post Mania are abnormal and we shouldn't pay attention to them. They were the exact same as always no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise WWE.

Steph is terrible at everything and this whole Ronda is Stone Cold bit is already boring.

Being fat doesn't make Nia a hero...it makes her fat. Ember Moon's debut was decent, but why is she friends with fattie out of the blue?

I like No Way Jose...fuck the haters...we need something that's actually fun.

Luke Gallows is a decent big man and Anderson and The Revival are all awesome work horses...so I'm sure none of them will sniff a tag title anytime soon. Hope they all end up on Smackdown next week.

Seth Rollins is boring and gay pandering Finn is lame. I don't like this whole daughter changed me storyline with Miz. I'd like to see Miz go to Smackdown, but I think he needs another 3 weeks and 2 title reigns as IC champ to break the records, so that probably won't happen.

I really wish they hadn't ruined the Bayley/Sasha moment at Mania with untalented Naomi winning. Why did they do the Paige retirement thing now? Everyone has known she was done for what seems like months.

I don't understand the rumblings about Lashley being the next big challenge for Brock? Has anyone ever given a shit about Lashley?

The AOP debut was disappointing...no supercollider = damn it what the fuck! It would have been better if everyone in the world didn't already know that promo with Heath was setting up their debut. When they left Ellering behind, was I the only one hoping he shows back up with War Machine for revenge?

Roman sounded like a little bitch in his promo. Maybe they're finally going to turn him...2 years too late but whatever.

Samoa Joe does great promos. I hope he ends up on Smackdown next week. He deserves better than being used to build Roman back up.

Nothing screams "this next match doesn't matter," like Titus Worldwide. Is Bray Wyatts Matt Hardy's cook now? What's with the apron?

I'm sorry, but no matter how good it is I can't bring myself to care about a match between Owens and Zayn. They've wrestled each other a billion times since they've been on the main roster.

6 man tag main event and I don't care about the Mizterage losing again...because we've seen this over and over again. Move on to something different.

I miss the days when everything started fresh after Mania...this year it looks like half the storylines going into Mania will probably keep going all Summer.
So you hated it all

Yeah, let's all pretend that whole chronic obesity thing doesn't exist and encourage people to be proud of being fat despite every doctor on the planet telling us constantly how bad it is...let's ignore the massive healthcare costs related to people being overweight and celebrate the fact that fatties are proud of themselves...When the movie Wall-E ends up coming true...I'm blaming you and everyone like you who spouts this bullshit.
I agree with your premise that it’s not a good idea to celebrate obesity when it’s a problem in this country. But that doesn’t make it okay to make fun of someone for being overweight.

I agree with your premise that it’s not a good idea to celebrate obesity when it’s a problem in this country. But that doesn’t make it okay to make fun of someone for being overweight.

upload_2018-4-10_14-16-5.jpeg

Yeah, I just heard it in a Charlotte interview and she said that Asuka is "a mother, and a wife". She's been with the company for about 4 years now, and it's only just come up.
Charlotte just trying to sabotage Asukas sex appeal......dirtiest player in the game style <NoneOfMy>

DacGrY-UMAATCPb

Got that Stephanie chest <{clintugh}>

Braun in a suit is fucking terrifying.

BRAUNNNNNN's Life after wrestling could be every henchmen Kevin Nash can no longer play.....not a bad second act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back