Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

i remember hearing the grading is pretty in depth. like the quarterback doesn't get many points if he hits a wide open receiver, but will lose points if he misses a wide open receiver. more so, which i think applies a lot to alex smith, if a receiver catches the ball 2 yards passed the LOS and run it to the house for a 50 yard YAC touchdown, the QB is only credited with the 2 yards that the ball traveled

Yeah I figured they probably got pretty in depth. I still think there has to be a level of subjectivity, but their rankings do have value.

@quincy k did you want me to bless with you w a 76ers write up? @mkess101 how about you, considering the 76ers are probably playing the Bucks in round 1

@quincy k did you want me to bless with you w a 76ers write up? @mkess101 how about you, considering the 76ers are probably playing the Bucks in round 1

Here's my in depth write up:

Is Embiid eye okay? If so, my Bucks are f'd. How's that LOL?

Here's my in depth write up:

Is Embiid eye okay? If so, my Bucks are f'd. How's that LOL?
I dont think he's gonna play for the first couple of games, actually

I dont think he's gonna play for the first couple of games, actually

Well, maybe the Bucks can steal one on the road then and make the series interesting if nothing else. If momentum means anything at all, the Sixers will roll through easily though. Yeah their winning streak was mostly against bad teams, but they still won them all and most of them by wide margins. Meanwhile the Bucks were inexplicably dropping HOME GAMES TO TEAMS LIKE BROOKLYN???!!!

Had the Bucks figured out a way to get the 7 seed and got to play Boston without Kyrie, I'd be a lot more exited about their chances. Then they could potentially win that series, get some momentum, and who knows? But against Philly (or worse Cleveland)? Nah.

Well, maybe the Bucks can steal one on the road then and make the series interesting if nothing else. If momentum means anything at all, the Sixers will roll through easily though. Yeah their winning streak was mostly against bad teams, but they still won them all and most of them by wide margins. Meanwhile the Bucks were inexplicably dropping HOME GAMES TO TEAMS LIKE BROOKLYN???!!!

Had the Bucks figured out a way to get the 7 seed and got to play Boston without Kyrie, I'd be a lot more exited about their chances. Then they could potentially win that series, get some momentum, and who knows? But against Philly (or worse Cleveland)? Nah.
With all that being said, Id dabble on some +300 if they offer that on the Bucks. Like you said, they can maybe steal one in Philly without Embiid then its a 50/50 proposition basically

With all that being said, Id dabble on some +300 if they offer that on the Bucks. Like you said, they can maybe steal one in Philly without Embiid then its a 50/50 proposition basically

So would I, but I'm guessing +225 is about as good as we'll see. Which is a pass for me. +275 or better I'll take a little flier on the Bucks though.

sure, i look at everyones opinion when capping.

imo, i think the 76ers could be exposed in the playoffs where the game slows down as they generate a lot of points on the fast break and could falter in a half court setting. jj cant create off the dribble and is a spot-up shooter, simmons outside shot is questionable at best and they are going to have problems rebounding without embid.

wouldve loved to see the pacers open at the 76ers but its not going to happen.

i was so close to having a great ticket

Had a pretty strong lean on Boston yesterday. I played a few units on them, first five. Should’ve went bigger.

Only loss was the first five under 4. Judge hit a homerun in the top of the 5th to ruin that play

Boston owns severino. And sale owns the Yankees

degen play on the Braves +106

degen play on the Braves +106
I haven’t had time to care that game but I also like the braves. Have you looked at McCarthy or whatever his name is pitching for braves?

I played braves over 4

I haven’t had time to care that game but I also like the braves. Have you looked at McCarthy or whatever his name is pitching for braves?

I played braves over 4
That might have been a better play, now that I think of it. I'm a Dodgers fan so I'm familiar with McCarthy. The play is more so against the Nats pitcher who looked pathetic last time out. I don't think he should be a favorite here

@quincy k if the Bucks beat the Sixers today (and the Cavs win their game), the Pacers will play 76ers in the first round. It's not as improbable as I thought it was

That might have been a better play, now that I think of it. I'm a Dodgers fan so I'm familiar with McCarthy. The play is more so against the Nats pitcher who looked pathetic last time out. I don't think he should be a favorite here
Braves hitters have crazy stats against Cole too

I really like the overs for both first five and game.

Also playing braves ml and -2.5

I also had Mariners ml
Snakes ml
Angels ov 5

one more play

indians/tigers o8

@quincy k if the Bucks beat the Sixers today (and the Cavs win their game), the Pacers will play 76ers in the first round. It's not as improbable as I thought it was

the bucks really have no incentive to win, though.

if mil and clev both win i believe the 76ers open as a -200 against the pacers. there is no way indy is a +250 against 76ers with embid missing the first two games

regardless, ive pretty much already conceeded the 100/1 as the pacers are not going to beat the cavs. like i said, imo i was one game away from what coudlve been a very good play.

Don't love anything tonight MLB. Was thinking Jays until I saw Donaldson has the night off. Pass.

Gonna make 2 small plays at + money but that's it.

Red Sox +104 for .75u
Phillies team total o4 (+120) for 1u

That's it.

Wow this ump is SQUEEZING Price already with this miniature strike zone.

I regret my Red Sox bet already. Wish I'd have known this ump was gonna have such a crazy tight strike zone, I'd have just played o8 instead. Damn.

Back