Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

I've found some Commonwealth Games lines on UK books (WHill, Paddy Power - not sure if any others are doing it? can be a bit hard to find...)

I've bet on the wrestling. Small events like this the bookies know nothing about always offer value but I don't wanna throw gobs of money at it because I fear that'll set off their limiter sniffing dogs.

Men's 74kg - Sushil Kumar @ 2.5 (0.5u)
Olympic Silver medalist (in 2012), should be able to win here (?). Canadian is probably the only threat (...?) and they face each other in round 1.

Women's 53kg - Babita Kumari @ 2.75 (1u)
Has a world medal (bronze in 2012), competing in a weak, empty field here... odds seem good to me...

those are for tonight/this morning's weights, hopefully they'll do it tomorrow and the day after as well.

I felt like the Indians were due to breakout today
my play was doomed when Zimmerman left after only two outs. Feel bad for the guy, though. Did you see what happened?

the bucks really have no incentive to win, though.

if mil and clev both win i believe the 76ers open as a -200 against the pacers. there is no way indy is a +250 against 76ers with embid missing the first two games

regardless, ive pretty much already conceeded the 100/1 as the pacers are not going to beat the cavs. like i said, imo i was one game away from what coudlve been a very good play.
dont count the Pacers out yet. I actually dont think the Cavs are that special. if their guys aren't nailing shots, they are a very average team. id take a stab at them at over +300 for the series honestly

dont count the Pacers out yet. I actually dont think the Cavs are that special. if their guys aren't nailing shots, they are a very average team. id take a stab at them at over +300 for the series honestly

I'd probably want +500 on Indiana in that series.

That said, the Pacers do have the guy that's the best at geting under Lebron's skin, so maybe he can throw Lebron off his game...

...ha ha just kidding. Pacers will win one game in the series, MAYBE two.

That said, the Pacers do have the guy that's the best at geting under Lebron's skin, so maybe he can throw Lebron off his game...

haha prob. you never know, though. this is really the first time in a long time that lebron doesn't have someone to defer to... besides Love, hes surrounded by average players

haha prob. you never know, though. this is really the first time in a long time that lebron doesn't have someone to defer to... besides Love, hes surrounded by average players

I don't know what the hell to make of Clarkson honestly. Sometimes he looks like an all star, sometimes he looks awful.

I don't know what the hell to make of Clarkson honestly. Sometimes he looks like an all star, sometimes he looks awful.
no he's awful lol. he an inefficient high volume shooter that doesnt want to play defense, even though he's more than capable of doing it.

my guess, +400 or 450

toronto is every bit as good but would only be +300, maybe 350

no he's awful lol. he an inefficient high volume shooter that doesnt want to play defense, even though he's more than capable of doing it.

I've seen him bring his team back by taking over offensively a few times. But yeah, defensively he's bad and he does take bad shots too often.

my play was doomed when Zimmerman left after only two outs. Feel bad for the guy, though. Did you see what happened?
Nah didn’t catch the game. Been busy today. Watched a little bit of nats and braves and the end of mariners game

i think the bucks at +250 and the wizards at +400 could be good plays.

the raptors went balls out last night in their effort to avoid washington as their first round opponent(i dont believe that tor winning 60 games was the reason for derozan and lowry playing 40 minutes in a meaningless game) and if rozier goes cold the bucks could be the favorite to win the series. in fact, you can justify this series as a pick em right now

@iGnP

pacers down to +3400 to win the east. i think that we can both agree that clev, by way of the odds, is the favorite to win the east. if the pacers wouldve drawn the cs or the 76ers in the first round you can make an argument that they would be down to +2500 to win the east.

indy at 100/1 ...just a solid play in that case

i think the bucks at +250 and the wizards at +400 could be good plays.

the raptors went balls out last night in their effort to avoid washington as their first round opponent(i dont believe that tor winning 60 games was the reason for derozan and lowry playing 40 minutes in a meaningless game) and if rozier goes cold the bucks could be the favorite to win the series. in fact, you can justify this series as a pick em right now

@iGnP

pacers down to +3400 to win the east. i think that we can both agree that clev, by way of the odds, is the favorite to win the east. if the pacers wouldve drawn the cs or the 76ers in the first round you can make an argument that they would be down to +2500 to win the east.

indy at 100/1 ...just a solid play in that case
Where are those odds? 5d hasn’t released any for us yet

those are the odds that im hoping for. no lines have been set as of yet.

i think one of those plus money underdogs cash in the opening round with hedging, especially the bucks

those are the odds that im hoping for. no lines have been set as of yet.

i think one of those plus money underdogs cash in the opening round with hedging, especially the bucks
oh oh i see, i thought you were getting lines at another book. i dont agree with you on the Raptors/Wizards analysis. I'm one of the people who think the Wizards arent that much better with John Wall.

Bucks/Boston on the other hand, i can get behind. I dont think it should be a pick em, which I think you're sort of implying, but its hard to argue against making a play on them at upwards of +200. With that being said, if the line is something like Boston -150/Mil +120, I'd have a hard time betting on the Bucks. In that case, I'd prob pass, hope Mil steals a game in Bos, then bet Bos at + money to win the series

the angle behind a wizards play was that the raptors did not want to play them.

im probably being too ambituous with a bucks +250, imo +200 still has value

marathon has bucks +138, wash+290. imo, no value. hoping that the celtics win the first game to get mil +225

Pass on both, I agree

the cavs might have value at only -244, i thought that they would be -400. the pacers did play them tough last year, i do think indys a better team this year and the cavs are worse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back