Stipe vs Brock Lesnar

Bork is 0-2-1 in his last three fights.

If this fight gets made I'll stop watching the UFC for good.

Brock needs a solid win before getting a shot.

Brock vs USADA would be a good start.

We'll see Brock get knocked out for his first time if this fight happens. Panic will set in when Brock's td's start to get stuffed. Big man will go night night soon after.

I hate Brock too but man, have some pity on the guy!

stipe be openin this shit on em..

giphy.gif

Remember Carwin Lesnar?
just quicker.

Your belief is not required for me to stop watching. I'll just focus more of my time on real sports like football (soccer) and basketball. And Bellator, lol.

"real sports like soccer" lmao, get touched lightly by someone else and cry about it for 10 minutes, cool sport bro

If Stipe keeps it standing, he wins. If Brock gets him on the ground, then Stipe has a problem. I think Stipe keeps it standing.

If Stipe keeps it standing, he wins. If Brock gets him on the ground, then Stipe has a problem. I think Stipe keeps it standing.

Depends on Brock's shape. If it's Brock like vs Mark Hunt, Stipe goes down like a sack of potatoes.

So Stipe dominates at the start but gasses even quicker than Carwin allowing Lesnar to submit him before the end of the 1st round?

no, imagine Carwin Lesanr but stopped in the first.
soorry for the jacked guy but he's going to be mutilated of his face.

"real sports like soccer" lmao, get touched lightly by someone else and cry about it for 10 minutes, cool sport bro

Like Josh Koscheck and tons of other fighters did when they faked getting injured by illegal shots? Shady people trying to exploit the rules will exist in every competition.

Football is the biggest sport in the world by far and it really doesn't care wether you agree about it, buddeh. Success in football is based on merit, not on popularity.

Could you imagine an NBA team not qualifying for the playoffs but still showing up in the finals just because it has many fans? Or an NFL team losing the whole season but still qualifying for the superbowl, cause "people will tune in"? No, because those are real sports.

Your belief is not required for me to stop watching. I'll just focus more of my time on real sports like football (soccer) and basketball. And Bellator, lol.
You mean the sport where people fall over from the wind?

Stipe's striking is too good. Brock goes for the quick takedown, can't get it, Stipe jabs, Brock turtles up, Brock gets finished.

Bork Laser is 0-2-1 in his last three fights.

If this fight gets made I'll stop watching the UFC for good.
Fixed :) , i love it when we call him Bork Laser lmao

Depends on Brock's shape. If it's Brock like vs Mark Hunt, Stipe goes down like a sack of potatoes.
I dont think so bruv. Also, do you mean if Brock is juiced to the gills like he was against Hunt? When you said "in good shape"

Back