• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 569: World War III Edition

Which is king of fighters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marryse15.gif~c200

We'll see it this fall on the premiere of Total Nikki where she'll move to New York City(bitches love NYC) to find herself and start her own fashion line. Sundays on E!

What if she moves into Roman and Dean's building?

Well they aren't "losing", just getting fucked over by the refs.

I want them to win because I love watching Washington choke.

i guess i meant they should have won

So what chick do we need Cena to hook up with to get on TV more and/or have a meaningful storyline?

Lynch or Bayley

What if she moves into Roman and Dean's building?
<TheWire1>

Dean sure is home alone a lot these days rehabbing. With Rene on the road, that can't be good for a sexy female to be in the picture. And we all know the Architect is never one to pass up an opportunity with a new woman!

Did The Undertaker destroy their relationship?

Dean sure is home alone a lot these days rehabbing. With Rene on the road, that can't be good for a sexy female to be in the picture. And we all know the Architect is never one to pass up an opportunity with a new woman!

200.gif

seen big john broke up with the twin. good on him to get out of there before she was able to get half of his stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back