• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Anderson has the best finishing rate during a win streak and it’s not even close

Maybe you missed the part where GSP's manager CLEARLY said that GSP accepted to be tested by the NSAC enhanced program as well as VADA. Not to mention that VADA uses labs that follows WADA standards.

You don't seem to be able to read properly. Are you drunk atm? Im feeling what SuperNerd told you earlier in this thread : Arguing with you is like arguing with a rock. It's like you don't read, you reply to others without reading what they says. Get your shits together.

You want to believe that GSP didn't want WADA testing so thats and no matter how many proofs we give you, you won't change your opinion. I seriously couldn't care less if you think that GSP obviously didn't want WADA testing. You're biased as shit.

Asking for detection limits is totally normal. They had VADA specifications and they wanted to compare it with NSAC's. Asking details about what you pay for is totally normal. Thats what lawyer's (GSP's manager is a former lawyer) do.

Oh and GSP has many wins that are better than Vitor.
Yeah, after a million shady questions they finally say they will partake in the program...BUT suddenly can't communicate for 10 days and will be unreachable? Come on now. You know they didn't want that program. Why would they ask when the tests will be? They are supposed to be random. And then stop all contact for 10 days to find a way out....

Many wins better than Vitor? Only Hughes and Shields were better wins. BJ almost beat GSP the first fight and he was much smaller.

Who were the best strikers GSP ever fought? Alves, Spratt, Diaz or Condit? Were any of those guys really more of a dangerous striker/KO threat than the Vitor from 2007 to 2013? Hell no. Even if you think Condit and Diaz are better all around fighters, that Vitor was still far more dangerous than anyone GSP has ever fought in his career.

(And I'm not counting Hendricks because everyone outside of Canada believes GSP lost that fight)

Bonnar who Jones himself couldn't finish. Griffin who had been champ. Yeah....all garbage. GTFO.

LMFAO wow .....just wow.....

1)Bonnar fought Silva at the end of his career and when Silva was hot,Bonnar fought Jones in his 2ND UFC fight......he was not the killer he is today in fact he went to decision in his first UFC fight as well.Using the fact a young Jones couldn't finish him means absolutely nothing bud.

2)oh wow Griffin was champ......so was Matt Serra haha Griffin never defended his belt it he was a tough guy who was well rounded but his style was tailor made for a finish for silva.Good win but nothing to go nuts about.

Again I'm not arguing gsp is better I'm just saying the stats of highest finish rate is cool and all but once you dig into who he finished it doesn't carry as much weight.

Yeah, after a million shady questions they finally say they will partake in the program...BUT suddenly can't communicate for 10 days and will be unreachable? Come on now. You know they didn't want that program. Why would they ask when the tests will be? They are supposed to be random. And then stop all contact for 10 days to find a way out....

Many wins better than Vitor? Only Hughes and Shields were better wins. BJ almost beat GSP the first fight and he was much smaller.

Who were the best strikers GSP ever fought? Alves, Spratt, Diaz or Condit? Were any of those guys really more of a dangerous striker/KO threat than the Vitor from 2007 to 2013? Hell no. Even if you think Condit and Diaz are better all around fighters, that Vitor was still far more dangerous than anyone GSP has ever fought in his career.

(And I'm not counting Hendricks because everyone outside of Canada believes GSP lost that fight)

All true and wise words. @ThunderStruck spends more time hating on Anderson than praising GSP, it's ridiculous.

Their fixations that WW was "more competitive" is an outright lie. And the whole business with VADA is just shady, proof of a man trying to game a system.

LMFAO wow .....just wow.....

1)Bonnar fought Silva at the end of his career and when Silva was hot,Bonnar fought Jones in his 2ND UFC fight......he was not the killer he is today in fact he went to decision in his first UFC fight as well.Using the fact a young Jones couldn't finish him means absolutely nothing bud.

2)oh wow Griffin was champ......so was Matt Serra haha Griffin never defended his belt it he was a tough guy who was well rounded but his style was tailor made for a finish for silva.Good win but nothing to go nuts about.

Again I'm not arguing gsp is better I'm just saying the stats of highest finish rate is cool and all but once you dig into who he finished it doesn't carry as much weight.

excuses excuses excuses .....wait, no - fighter bashing.

So, you are bashing Bonnar and Griffin to bash Silva! Bravo!!!!!

GSP's manager couldn't communicate for 10 days because he was going in vacation. He totally
asked Kizer to send him ALL THE PAYMENT INFORMATION IN THE MEANTIME.

How can you take that as GSP not willing to be tested is beyong my understanding.

Are you for real Typrone? You're a rock. The same fucking thing. Im not the first one to tell you that. You just can't fucking read for shit. Actually, that's a insult to the rocks. I feel like i'd have a better discussion with a rock. I understand why a quality poster like Supernerd said he was done with you.

GSP's manager couldn't communicate for 10 days because he was going in vacation. He totally

How can you take that as GSP not willing to be tested is beyong my understanding.

Are you for real Typrone? You're a rock. The same fucking thing. Im not the first one to tell you that. You just can't fucking read for shit. Actually, that's a insult to the rocks. I feel like i'd have a better discussion with a rock. I understand why a quality poster like Supernerd said he was done with you.

He can read and he's actually right. You are the one whose intelligence wouldn't even qualify you for belong to the mineral world.

It's not just me. Even the commission said the e-mails full of questions from Team GSP were excessive, irrelevant, and suspicious. Keith Kizer even said Team GSP was trying to find a way around the test. The 10 day thing was extra super suspicious and they chose to only go with VADA after that. Go figure.

You call me a dumb rock but you are very stubborn. This entire conversation ITT began with you saying "GSP was clean unlike Anderson." I can entertain the idea that maybe GSP was clean or maybe he wasn't? I don't know for sure. But you still sound 100% sure that GSP was clean. You are the one being naive and biased, not me. The reality is, all those years prime GSP was passing the same tests as Brock fucking Lesnar and other known roiders.

Lol at Supernerd. He is funny but he bashes every fighter not named GSP. He said he was done with me because he ran out of arguments and thinks SAINT Pierre can never do wrong, just like you do.

GSP is WW GOAT and it doesn't bother me whether he did use or not. Some of his opponents have been caught so its all good.

It's not just me. Even the commission said the e-mails full of questions from Team GSP were excessive, irrelevant, and suspicious. Keith Kizer even said Team GSP was trying to find a way around the test. The 10 day thing was extra super suspicious and they chose to only go with VADA after that. Go figure.

You call me a dumb rock but you are very stubborn. This entire conversation ITT began with you saying "GSP was clean unlike Anderson." I can entertain the idea that maybe GSP was clean or maybe he wasn't? I don't know for sure. But you still sound 100% sure that GSP was clean. You are the one being naive and biased, not me. The reality is, all those years prime GSP was passing the same tests as Brock fucking Lesnar and other known roiders.

Lol at Supernerd. He is funny but he bashes every fighter not named GSP. He said he was done with me because he ran out of arguments and thinks SAINT Pierre can never do wrong, just like you do.

GSP is WW GOAT and it doesn't bother me whether he did use or not. Some of his opponents have been caught so its all good.
@ThunderStruck
<bball2>

By the commission you mean Kizer, who was fired soon after? Didn't Supernerd explained proved you that Kizer didn't want to do his enhanced testing to begin with?

It isn't difficult to do when you're fighting guys like Sonnen, Bonnar, Griffin, Irvin, Lutter and Leben.

Lol 1 years lay off no trt vitor is a better technical striker than condit and Diaz? Gtfo

Tyrun and toner(jack and dozer) back at it again with the downplay.
Here’s some best quotes from tyrun Goatley aka gsp downplayer or butthurt gsp hater
“Arlovski is a better win than bj penn”
“Randleman is better than Fitch”
“1 years lay off no trt vitor is better than Diaz and condit”
“Only shield and Hughes are better win than 1 years lay off no trt vitor”

Here’s some best quotes from tyrun Goatley aka gsp downplayer or butthurt gsp hater

Typrune is a joke. Whats even more funny about him is that he occasionnally pulls the "im a fan of GSP" act.

By the commission you mean Kizer, who was fired soon after? Didn't Supernerd explained proved you that Kizer didn't want to do his enhanced testing to begin with?
Lol. Kizer gave them the options of doing the enhanced testing on top of whatever additional (VADA) testing they wanted. Kizer said it is up to them but GSP'S team acted shady and wanted to know dates of what are supposed to be random. Then they needed 10 days away.

Lol 1 years lay off no trt vitor is a better technical striker than condit and Diaz? Gtfo
Those guys were awesome too but Vitor certainly had far better boxing, more KO power and 100x better takedown defense than Condit and Diaz.

No TRT? I am pretty sure Vitor was always on some good supplements. You clearly have no idea how much of a monster Vitor was around that time.

FilthyPassionateCrustacean.gif

6nse15.jpg

FalseFrigidEyra.gif

2rnafjs.gif

765661bloggif4f14399f5413b.gif

142-Belfort-Johnson-41.gif

869366bloggif4f1441a1d6e7a.gif

Yeah. He is old now and looks deflated without his meds but Vitor from 2007 to 2013 was a killer.

Typrune is a joke. Whats even more funny about him is that he occasionnally pulls the "im a fan of GSP" act.
<{gspressed}>

You are the joke here, trying to say Maia shows MW was weak, when in reality he had far more success at 170, at nearly 40 years old. I bought every single GSP pay per view. GSP is the WW GOAT but you and this other troll 3sumtrash are trying to downplay Anderson and Vitor now. GTFOH with that bullshit

Lol. Kizer gave them the options of doing the enhanced testing on top of whatever additional (VADA) testing they wanted. Kizer said it is up to them but GSP'S team acted shady and wanted to know dates of what are supposed to be random. Then they needed 10 days away.

Those guys were awesome too but Vitor certainly had far better boxing, more KO power and 100x better takedown defense than Condit and Diaz.

No TRT? I am pretty sure Vitor was always on some good supplements. You clearly have no idea how much of a monster Vitor was around that time.

FilthyPassionateCrustacean.gif

6nse15.jpg

FalseFrigidEyra.gif

2rnafjs.gif

765661bloggif4f14399f5413b.gif

142-Belfort-Johnson-41.gif

869366bloggif4f1441a1d6e7a.gif

Yeah. He is old now and looks deflated without his meds but Vitor from 2007 to 2013 was a killer.

<{gspressed}>

You are the joke here, trying to say Maia shows MW was weak, when in reality he had far more success at 170, at nearly 40 years old. I bought every single GSP pay per view. GSP is the WW GOAT but you and this other troll 3sumtrash are trying to downplay Anderson and Vitor now. GTFOH with that bullshit

Theres two Vitors. The one that fought Silva is the soft flabby one. It's pretty damn easy to see when Vitor is on and off the juice his body appearance go from hulk to soft daddy. And Vitor is far too inconsistent throughout his career.

You are a notorious hater. Be silent.

Theres two Vitors. The one that fought Silva is the soft flabby one. It's pretty damn easy to see when Vitor is on and off the juice his body appearance go from hulk to soft daddy. And Vitor is far too inconsistent throughout his career.

Remember how you cared about "likes and dislikes". Check this comment.
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/140358113/

Funny: nobody likes your comments. Imagine if there were a dislike button. It would how how much you are hated around here.

Back