13 year old gang-raped in Colorado...

Different culture. Tough to judge.
17vwn0.jpg

I knew the ethnicity before opening this thread. OP delivers as per expected agenda.
Oops

Derp myself lol

Last edited:
With dudes like this probation is basically a life sentence, as it's only a matter of time before they repeatedly break probation and end up in prison anyway.
Why even give them the opportunity, especially when knowing the crime they were found guilty of?

Send those child rapists inside where they are at the bottom rung and perpetual victims of assault and blackmail.

In January 2017, Tyron Williams was also sentenced to 10 years to life of sex offender intense supervised probation. Before his sentencing, he apologized to the victim and her family, and reportedly said that"If I knew she was underage, it wouldn't have happened in the first place."

WTH? So this piece of garbage only gang rapes women of age?

With dudes like this probation is basically a life sentence, as it's only a matter of time before they repeatedly break probation and end up in prison anyway.

Problem with this is though it gives them another chance to ruin someone else’s life. Lock them away now, and there’s no more victims

So rape is more disgusting than murder ?

Wtf?

Actually it can be. The victim of the rape can live and replay it every day for the rest of their life. The one that's murdered won't remember it.

who doesn't expect them to have morals?
Apparently the so-called justice system that has them not locked up with Bubba, CJ, Leroy and Jesus.

Actually it can be. The victim of the rape can live and replay it every day for the rest of their life. The one that's murdered won't remember it.
Some also over come it and live normal lives , hard to overcome being murdered

Yes, because being outraged at parole being the punishment for gang raping a 13 year-old, is so fucking racist.
Parole would be if they were incarcerated and released. Probation is what they received.

The four mentioned received 10 years to life probation which, if they violate, will trigger a harsher sentence. Or maybe they had some lesser involvement.

Are the offenders minors? This is sometimes a type of sentence used to impose longer sentences than are available at the time of sentencing due to the age of the offender. For instance, that was purportedly the reasoning for the sentence in the Brock Turner case in 2015 or 2016. Whenever that was.

Without reading the article again, I believe only 1 was a minor and it didn't list his name.

From the article...

"She added in court Tuesday that the 13-year-old may never be able to have children."

That's pretty sad that they took this option awat from her at such a young age.

Yeah that's worse than the act itself. They murdered the grandkids of her parents. I'd maybe kill em.

Also, off topic, how does that happen? Speaking medically like a grown up here.. How does early penetration break a girls system for life?

Self hating white liberals... also
Wtf is that supposed to mean? This should not about political or racial affiliation. Besides when it comes to sentencing self hating white liberal or otherwise don't seem to be a problem when it comes to AA defendants.

Back