Anderson has the best finishing rate during a win streak and it’s not even close

In the 272 times I have had sex in my life, I finished 269 times.

98.89%

And the rate at which he was finished by Weidman and his decline is also the best.

Says the guy wth Anderson’s balls in his mouth.

Wanna read again?

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/10...ays-drug-cheats-should-receive-a-lifetime-ban
Do you know how many UFC champs and contenders have failed for PEDs?

Do you think Anderson was the only one?

Brock
Reem
JDS
Barnett
Rothwell
Mendes
Jones
Lombard
Romero
Mir
Sylvia
Baugitinov
Cyborg
Vitor
Bonnar
Chael
Marquardt

...And a million more...

I mean seriously, when you had Brock fucking Lesnar as the champ and face of the company, nobody should be surprised a lot of these dudes are on some shit.

Plus, MANY of Anderson's opponents were multiple time steroid cheats or on TRT so Anderson was essentially fighting on a level playing field.

Maybe because BJ is much smaller and still almost beat GSP the first fight. 2nd fight he had been cutting to 155 for a long time.

Arlovski was a true Heavyweight, 10 pounds bigger and 5 inches taller than Fedor and AA had just beaten Werdum and KTFO Roy Nelson and Ben Rothwell.

Fitch is a pure LNP guy. Randleman could do that and hurt people. Randleman fought the toughest dudes in the world at HW and 205. Fitch only had a better record and streak because he was beating guys like Diego, Alves and Chris Wilson to earn his title shot. Those are decent fighters but nothing like the monsters Randleman fought and beat.
1:bj penn is million times more skilled than arlovski and gsp at most is only 15 pounds heavier
2:just because randleman fought bigger fighters doesn’t mean he’s remotely close to Fitch level.jon Fitch grinding wrestling is million times better than randleman,way better base and top control.and way better striking and bjj

On the contrary. You are the one posting the same thing over and over again.

I'm a legit contributor to the discussion. You're a troll.

Also: the thread is not about PED use, FYI.

You said he never said it. I proved he did. Now you’re changing the subject. Call him a liar admit you were wrong and well move on

And the rate at which he was finished by Weidman and his decline is also the best.
By going 9 years without a true loss with countless title defenses and moving up in weight multiple times and when he finally does lose to Weidman and decline, he was 38 years old and in his 38th pro fight????

<mma4>

Yeah. I agree with you. That was impressive

<{silvanormal}>

By going 9 years without a true loss with countless title defenses and moving up in weight multiple times and when he finally does lose to Weidman and decline, he was 38 years old and in his 38th pro fight????

<mma4>

Yeah. I agree with you. That was impressive

<{silvanormal}>

How that’s dick taste? Could he get it hard or does he really need those dick pills?

You said he never said it. I proved he did. Now you’re changing the subject. Call him a liar admit you were wrong and well move on

It's fake news. I already told you. He didn't even speak english. GTFO

Back