Anderson has the best finishing rate during a win streak and it’s not even close

1:bj penn is million times more skilled than arlovski and gsp at most is only 15 pounds heavier
2:just because randleman fought bigger fighters doesn’t mean he’s remotely close to Fitch level.jon Fitch grinding wrestling is million times better than randleman,way better base and top control.and way better striking and bjj

1. BJ was like 20 pounds lighter than GSP while Arlovski was 10 pounds heavier and 4 or 5 inches taller than Fedor. BJ also almost beat GSP the first fight. AA was on a monster streak and was #2 in the world behind Fedor. They are both great wins.

2. Randleman fought bigger AND better fighters. Some of his losses are to 290 pound world class wrestlers. Many of his losses are to ATGs. If you seriously think people had to worry more about Fitch's striking than Randleman's striking, then please delete your account right now. Even Rampage said Kevin was the hardest hitter he ever faced. Nobody ever compliments Fitch's striking except for your newb ass.

1. BJ was like 20 pounds lighter than GSP while Arlovski was 10 pounds heavier and 4 or 5 inches taller than Fedor. BJ also almost beat GSP the first fight. AA was on a monster streak and was #2 in the world behind Fedor. They are both great wins.

2. Randleman fought bigger AND better fighters. Some of his losses are to 290 pound world class wrestlers. Many of his losses are to ATGs. If you seriously think people had to worry more about Fitch's striking than Randleman's striking, then please delete your account right now. Even Rampage said Kevin was the hardest hitter he ever faced. Nobody ever compliments Fitch's striking except for your newb ass.
1:still doesn’t change the fact that bj penn is milllion times more well rounded Android skilled than arlovski.just because arlovski is 10 pounds heavier than fedor doesnt mean is a better win
2:randleman fought better fighters but losses to all of them.and just because randleman hit hard doesn’t mean he’s a better striker you thickhead.fitch actually actually got good striking while randleman can’t even throw a jab.

How that’s dick taste? Could he get it hard or does he really need those dick pills?
[<diva2]

Say what bro? I don't know nothing about that. What is with you and Perrichet talking about gay fantasies?

<JerryWWF>

I am on this forum to talk about fights and fighters. Get that homo shit out of here. Maybe you should go find some fairy forum to post shit like that.

1:still doesn’t change the fact that bj penn is milllion times more well rounded Android skilled than arlovski.just because arlovski is 10 pounds heavier than fedor doesnt mean is a better win
2:randleman fought better fighters but losses to all of them.and just because randleman hit hard doesn’t mean he’s a better striker you thickhead.fitch actually actually got good striking while randleman can’t even throw a jab.
1. First fight BJ almost won. 2nd fight was a good win. About as good as Fedor's win over the surging Arlovski.

2. Why do you always think short stocky guys need to throw jabs? He has short reach but explosive hooks and explosive wrestling. You know nothing about striking or fighting.

Toner, keep your desires to yourself. What is it with you guys and talking about homosexuals?
You know you made that post about "licking each other's asses." It got deleted and then you got your yellows after the next post. Quit lying.

Chilllll I was talking to your boyfriend.

Nothing Anderson that :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: a couple posts up
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/10...ays-drug-cheats-should-receive-a-lifetime-ban

What a fraud Anderson is eh? Guess it’s just easier saying “fake news” or “go away” then actually admitting your hero is a lying, fraudulent, cheating hypocrite.

FYI’s bloodyelbow is a legit source, again I know that means nothing to you.

Cognitive dissonance is real

If I don't hear it from him, I don't have to believe it. You are not too familiar with the press and interviews.

It's fake news.

I already told you my opinion. He is one of like 50 UFC champs and elite fighters who popped for PEDs.

Also, look at all the fighters Anderson fought that have also popped for PEDs.

What is your opinion on that?

Anyone who’s cheated is a gigantic fraud. Anderson included. But your bf said he hadn’t said what he clearly had, I’ve posted the proof that he has. Now it’s fake news lolll.

If you went back and actually read what I’m replying to you’d understand, but you’re so butthurt you’re just jumping to the defense of a fellow Anderson nutsucker.

If I don't hear it from him, I don't have to believe it. You are not too familiar with the press and interviews.

It's fake news.

You never conducted the failed tests either, guess it didn’t happen?

“I don’t have to believe anything that interferes with the reality I’ve constructed in my tiny brain”
- You

You never conducted the failed tests either, guess it didn’t happen?

“I don’t have to believe anything that interferes with the reality I’ve constructed in my tiny brain”
- You

You are now trying waaaay too hard to troll the thread.

You are now trying waaaay too hard to troll the thread.

You have nothing left to say. You have no argument to refute my comments. I have facts and sources and you got zero.

You’re either a troll, a retard or all of the above. You can decide =)

You still talking about licking asses?

<6>
You said that shit in the thread you got yellows. Quit trying to spin it onto somebody else. Get over it and move on. I got work to do. Will check back in this thread in a few hours and see what other stupid shit you come up with

You said that shit in the thread you got yellows. Quit trying to spin it onto somebody else. Get over it and move on. I got work to do. Will check back in this thread in a few hours and see what other stupid shit you come up with

Lol at you telling me to get over something when all you have done is talk about homosexuals and licking asses.

If you continue to post there will definitely be something stupid for you to read later on

You have nothing left to say. You have no argument to refute my comments. I have facts and sources and you got zero.

You’re either a troll, a retard or all of the above. You can decide =)

I am a friendly and constructive member of the forum.

Back