Anderson has the best finishing rate during a win streak and it’s not even close

Or maybe because I said something about Anderoid that upset you and you lot cried to the mods<{titihmm}>
Nope. I have never been upset by a troll like you.

I have also never reported anyone on here. That was your own fault for making homosexual jokes. Quit trying to put the blame on others for your fetishes.

Nope. I have never been upset by a troll like you.

I have also never reported anyone on here. That was your own fault for making homosexual jokes. Quit trying to put the blame on others for your fetishes.

Fraudulent behaviour.

And why you keep mentioning homosexuals I don’t know.

I was really impressed with how he finished Cote.

Fraudulent behaviour.

And why you keep mentioning homosexuals I don’t know.
Now you are in denial?

You literally said something about two dudes "licking each other's asses." Mods deleted the post. You made another shit post a few minutes later and got yellow carded.

<{outtahere}>

Tyrun and toner(jack and dozer) back at it again with the downplay.
Here’s some best quotes from tyrun Goatley aka gsp downplayer or butthurt gsp hater
“Arlovski is a better win than bj penn”
“Randleman is better than Fitch”
“1 years lay off no trt vitor is better than Diaz and condit”
“Only shield and Hughes are better win than 1 years lay off no trt vitor”

Back then Penn was a great win for a LW, better than Arlovski for a HW. But GSP fought him as a WW, and Arlovski was a better win for a HW than Penn was for a WW. The same reasoning which explains why GSP shouldn't have been expected to go up in weight to fight Anderson also explains why beating a lower weight champ isn't as impressive as beating an ex-champ in your own weight division.

Randleman was definitely a better win then Fitch, though if you've never seen Randleman fight you wouldn't understand why. Even if you go by fights, his KO'ing Cro-crop is better than any single win Fitch had.

Condit was a better win than Vitor, but Diaz wasn't.

Now you are in denial?

You literally said something about two dudes "licking each other's asses." Mods deleted the post. You made another shit post a few minutes later and got yellow carded.

<{outtahere}>

I think that’s your imagination. The fact you keep talking about homosexuals makes sense now

Or maybe because I said something about Anderoid that upset you and you lot cried to the mods<{titihmm}>

Obvious-troll-is-obvious-atsof-17301744-500-338.jpg

I think that’s your imagination. The fact you keep talking about homosexuals makes sense now
My imagination? That is how you got your yellows. You replied to me with the gay ass licking joke but then suddenly your post was deleted. Then you sent another stupid insult and suddenly had yellows. Quit denying it and just move on.

My imagination? That is how you got your yellows. You replied to me with the gay ass licking joke but then suddenly your post was deleted. Then you sent another stupid insult and suddenly had yellows. Quit denying it and just move on.

Half of his posts get deleted. He's a horrific troll and resident hater: he never discusses MMA or anything. Just fighter bashing, hating and insults. But he's buddies with buddies and gets protected.

I got my yellow for saying something about Anderoid.

Keep your desires to yourself

Back