PlayStation GOD OF WAR [2016, PS4]

Wow! I can practically see the performance difference.

Oh, wait.

Lol this is true though. These have to be for enthusiasts and game devs because I can’t see a difference. I try to watch the Xbox/PS4 comparison videos and always ask myself why I’m watching it, I have no idea what I’m looking at.

Even god of war 3 remastered looks better than most PS4 games. That just shows that Santa Monica studios is that good.

Certain games will definitely need a PS4 pro for optimal frame rates and pop.

Even god of war 3 remastered looks better than most PS4 games. That just shows that Santa Monica studios is that good.

Certain games will definitely need a PS4 pro for optimal frame rates and pop.

So does Last of Us remastered.

I swear people will rag on games for the dumbest reasons....is it too unbelievable that Kratos grew up after conquering the Greek gods?

Considering he was already a grown up at that point?

might be the first must-buy game of the 2018 methink...

near perfect reviews for this game so far..

I agree.

Yea, I don’t see the problem with it.

Perhaps its cuz i dont need glasses, but i do see a problem with it. The meal ticket is who he is and how he deals with it. Its fun.

Now, will it matter? Well see.

Bring the lens tho.

I'm calling it now - There'll eventually be a re-release on PS5.

*4K/60FPS, or whatever the popular maximum resolution is 2020. 5K?

That's a given. Why wouldn't they?

Wouldn't say its a given.

But, this generation has proved that re-releasing upgraded versions of the best games of the previous generation, has been profitable.

Grand Theft Auto 5
The Last Of Us
God of War 3
Tomb Raider (2012)
Bioshock Trilogy

95 on metacritic. I've had this game preordered for a long timr but it definitely feels good to know we got an incredible game coming

Wouldn't say its a given.

But, this generation has proved that re-releasing upgraded versions of the best games of the previous generation, has been profitable.

Grand Theft Auto 5
The Last Of Us
God of War 3
Tomb Raider (2012)
Bioshock Trilogy
This went on a lot last gen too (Splinter Cell trilogy, GTA trilogy, Final Fantasy X/X-2, Devil May Cry collection, Silent Hill collection, Metal Gear Solid collection, Jak & Daxter, Prince of Persia, Ratchet and Clank, etc. etc. etc.) so it's doubtful its gonna stop anytime soon. Easy money.

Dude in all honesty this is a 'discussion' thread for both the good and bad aspects of the game.
Not really , people were saying this game is probably going to suck before even playing it . Saying what have they done to the combat, story line blah blah .

10 /10 shut them up pretty quick.

Not really , people were saying this game is probably going to suck before even playing it . Saying what have they done to the combat, story line blah blah .

10 /10 shut them up pretty quick.

Not gonna lie, I’m still a tad bit skeptical about the Comcast myself. One of the rad parts of the GoW series were the weapons. I hope it’s not only the Axe / Hands / Shield combination, but if it’s ok I’ll be good.

I gave in and preordered, from what I heard you don't have to worry about the kid at all if anything he's a help not a burden.

the kid is invincible like you don't have to manage his life.

Just picked up the deluxe digital edition. I watched a short Playstation segment with the GoW director and saw 1 little clip with Kratos and his son and I’m almost positive I know where this story is going. All I needed to see was that one pic. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Just picked up the deluxe digital edition. I watched a short Playstation segment with the GoW director and saw 1 little clip with Kratos and his son and I’m almost positive I know where this story is going. All I needed to see was that one pic. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Wtf how did you get it early? Also everyone knows where the story's going. We've all played last of us or seen Logan and The Road.

This is like that with Kratos murdering gods in between father, son, bonding.

Back