PlayStation GOD OF WAR [2016, PS4]

I'm calling it now - There'll eventually be a re-release on PS5.

*4K/60FPS, or whatever the popular maximum resolution is 2020. 5K?

The PS5 is gonna use a similar architecture to the PS4, as the PS4 is essentially built like a modified PC. The PS3 had different architecture, there is literally 0 reason for the PS5 to not be backwards compatible.

If anything, its probably going to be a big selling point. I guess they'll try remake some PS3/PS2 games using current engines and modern gameplay elements.

But I guess the circlejerk will keep going.

PS: PS5 wont run games at native 4k, due to pricing of current technologies. The PS5 is in development right now, so I guess CPUs and GPUs from the 2018-2019 is going to be in the PS5.

I'd be glad with baseline 1080p, 60fps conssistency through all games. With 2k, 60fps being a wish.

Wtf how did you get it early? Also everyone knows where the story's going. We've all played last of us or seen Logan and The Road.

This is like that with Kratos murdering gods in between father, son, bonding.

I never said I got it early; I just bought the digital deluxe edition. I know what the overarching story is about, its painfully obvious. I was talking about a scene that had a little more depth to it. For those interested.

There was a quick shot of Kratos with his son who was lying down on some sort of cot. He was bundled up and looked blue and Kratos was speaking with someone. It looked like he was asking for advice to help cure his son from some illness he got along the way. I feel like this story line and Ragnarök could go hand-in-hand. I brought it up to a friend and he figures that the son might be sick at the start of the game. Who knows though, I just saw one picture of this. [ /spoilers]

Got my notification it’ll be here tomorrow. Hype

I’m playing right now ! Won’t spoil anything.

God dam that axe satisfaction though !

I’m playing right now ! Won’t spoil anything.

God dam that axe satisfaction though !

My sole reservation in this new GoW is the weapon(s). My favorite part aside from fighting the gods in previous versions was taking their weapons after I won. If all I get to use is an axe, knux and a shield I might be a tad bit bummed.

Let the rage of the god flow through your veins boys

If all I get to use is an axe, knux and a shield I might be a tad bit bummed.

I think I read that there may be other weapons but they seem to be limited uses...everything I've read is that the axe is basically the main weapon and a lot of stuff is built around that. Yeah, I'm disappointed in it too but I'm disappointed in a lot of the directions this game is going.

\it is now the 20th in Rus. I will be picking it up tomorrow morning.

So who’s all playing ‘GIVE ME GOD OF WAR’ mode? Should I even attempt it?

Holy shit the first real boss fight, not the troll. What an epic fucking fight.

I think I read that there may be other weapons but they seem to be limited uses...everything I've read is that the axe is basically the main weapon and a lot of stuff is built around that. Yeah, I'm disappointed in it too but I'm disappointed in a lot of the directions this game is going.

2nd highest rated ps4 game ever, I'm not im pressed.

Watching a stream and the graphics and animations look phenomenal.

Just got through the Troll and had to put it down because I’m tired. But early impressions are very positive. The game is great so far. I ended up going for the 2rd hardest setting and got rekt early on, but got my barings in. Troll killed me once and then I cut off the HUD and whooped him. I liked the no HUD in Zelda, but I’m not sure how well it’ll be in this game.

I just bought this and there is a photo mode? 1.10 update is like 7gbs though.

Ok, well. My impressions are fairly simple:

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? This is one of the most exciting, visually brilliant, mind blowing games I have ever played. I can't even... Holy fuck. Was that a fight with Loki outside of the cabin after the troll? Consider me diamonds.

Just got passed the first boss. What an Epic fucking fight in all of GoW fashion. Amazing.

Ok, well. My impressions are fairly simple:

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? This is one of the most exciting, visually brilliant, mind blowing games I have ever played. I can't even... Holy fuck. Was that a fight with Loki outside of the cabin after the troll? Consider me diamonds.

I’m guessing it was.

Fuck I really shouldn't have ordered the game. Should have just gone to the store and grabbed it... I really don't want to wait until Monday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back