Rumored Ryan Garcia failed VADA PED test

Maybe if I yell fake news and say that ostarine can be found in supplements the problem will go away?

What are the actual effects of ostarine anyways? Any gymgoer experiences?

Inb4 creatine

It's a SARM you take it orally the side effects are pretty low especially towards kidney and liver. lots of my friend do a local indie wrestling in my area and they take it. they leaned out and gained lean muscle pretty easily however they said the benefits were way less after 6 weeks.

If he tested positive with Rad140 or Ligandrol along with the Ostarine I could possibly understand it more. Ostarine by itself not so much. Unless the others exited his system faster which is a possibility as well. His bizarre antics haven't done him any favours with any potential tainted supplement excuse.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was stacking it with other banned substances. That's often the case. Regardless, a prohibited substance was found in his system. Even if his B-sample is clean, which it almost never is when requested for testing, it doesn't necessarily clear him. Tyson Fury popped for Nandrolone and his B-sample was clean. He was still banned and labeled a drug cheat by the general public.

Ostarine is an oral that's usually used when cutting weight so you retain your muscle. It's not something that's going to give you crazy strength or anything. It's minor and you don't even need a PCT to get back to your natural test levels.

Usually ostarine comes in a powder from China. That's where the sarm dealers get it anyway. So, it's not a surprise when its found in tainted supplements.

better off buying it in canada where it's legal. anyone saying they gained almost nothing at all is probably taking fake or watered down online stuff.

I've taken Ostarine before and fail to see what noticeable benefit he would have had. Certainly wouldn't have made that much of a difference where he could knock Haney down at will like he did. The water retention is probably why he didnt make weight though.

Pretty dumb though. Does this get changed to a NC?
Pretty much, it wasnt a title fight anyway, if he gets a slap in the wrist type suspension is like nothing happened.

this isn't really a rumour. I guess it's not "offical" he failed since they can lie about the B test.

Dillion Whyte tested for like 10 steroids and was cleared after the B sample.
I'm sure Garcia sample will be clean when you slip the person responsible a few thousand dollars.

If someone here that's never worked out in their life and took ostarine for 6 weeks they'd gain lean mass. combined with working out for 6 weeks it is the best legal (or grey area) supplement you can take. (just found out it's illegal for even personal use in the USA, it's legal in canada)
Its boxing, they have deep pockets, Garcia himself made millions betting on himself to win, plus whatever he made from the fight, he did pay 1.5M for the weight miss, its not in the "thousands" what he has to slip to get this to go away.

i mean the fight could be turned to a NC
It will, if/when the results become official, but since there was no title on the line, its not like the champion gets the belt back later because the guy was on PED´s like DC and Jones, Haney`s L becomes a NC, Garcia gets some basic suspension and will still parade around like if he won.

He literally is saying "everyone knows I don't cheat" Just weeks after saying he intentionally missed weight ...
This kid is a total clown. Let's see him Jesus his way out of this one.
In that IG video a few posts up he said that he doesn't even know what Ostarine is. Seconds later he contradicts himself by saying that it makes you lose weight lol.

Kinda hilarious that cocaine can be flushed out of your system in time to pass for a drug test but roids halflife's stay in your body from months.

Just like what Ryan implied with the Victor Conte situation in the IG post.
Conte has worked with a lot of fighters over the years. He went legit a long time ago. His SNAC program is based around (presumably) legal sports supplementation and hypoxic training methods.

Pretty much, it wasnt a title fight anyway, if he gets a slap in the wrist type suspension is like nothing happened.
Well, his reputation could take a hit. He's been considered a head case and a hype job since quitting against Gervontae. Some saw him redeeming himself in the Haney fight but that kind of goes out the window if he is caught juicing.

In that IG video a few posts up he said that he doesn't even know what Ostarine is. Seconds later he contradicts himself by saying that it makes you lose weight lol.
He also said he wouldn't know where to get steroids. Yeah, sure. I'm positive its really tough for a millionaire pro athlete to access PEDs.

He's trying to play it cool by joking on twitter and making IG videos but he's only made it worse for him. He's got guilty written all over his face.

Dude couldn't take another L so he said FK it. He rather cheat every way he could & deal with the "bad boy" wrap. Trust me, this attention whore is loving the attention.

If the stuff was so minor & not stacked with something else no way these athletes are ruining their careers doing it for no advantage. IMO

If he tested positive with Rad140 or Ligandrol along with the Ostarine I could possibly understand it more. Ostarine by itself not so much. Unless the others exited his system faster which is a possibility as well. His bizarre antics haven't done him any favours with any potential tainted supplement excuse.
They definitely cut supplements with pro hormones so it's not like it's out of the realm of this being a unintended mistake. Nate Diaz got busted for Osterine but didn't get suspended

They definitely cut supplements with pro hormones so it's not like it's out of the realm of this being a unintended mistake. Nate Diaz got busted for Osterine but didn't get suspended
Lucian Bute claimed that his Dynamite supplement was contaminated when he tested positive for Ostarine. If I recall correctly it was even tested at a lab and found to have trace amounts. However, he was still punished and the official result with Badou Jack was overturned to a DQ by the Washington, DC boxing commission. Not a No Contest. A loss.

Amir Khan also tested positive for Ostarine recently. He was banned for 2 years by UKAD.

Back