Media Is Strickland a draw now?

Nope.

There's less money on Packers/Niners due to the line being -10 SF. It's too wide.
It’s the nfl and it’s a playoff gm with a million different prop bets available. 30+ million will be watching the gm. I’m stunned their is more money on a ufc fight not involving Brock, Conor, or rousey

It’s the nfl and it’s a playoff gm with a million different prop bets available. 30+ million will be watching the gm. I’m stunned their is more money on a ufc fight not involving Brock, Conor, or rousey

No, the tweet is solely talking about the spread, which is significant. Not props. Not money line. I mean, it's a lot of money, but we've got to put it into perspective. Additionally, it didn't say amount of bets, just total money. It also doesn't clarify through which service, sports book or whatnot. It's pretty bare bones and we can't derive that much from it.

No, the tweet is solely talking about the spread, which is significant. Not props. Not money line. I mean, it's a lot of money, but we've got to put it into perspective. Additionally, it didn't say amount of bets, just total money. It also doesn't clarify through which service, sports book or whatnot. It's pretty bare bones and we can't derive that much from it.
Good call on no props. Readings a skill I don’t seem to have. he’s the manager of betonline.ag. A fairly popular offshore site

guys, we haven't had ufc for a month.

this guy is the masvidal of mma holiday boredom.

Bigger than Football

dana-white-dana-white-slurp.gif

*** Cut to Dana watch the game during the PPV :)

No reason to think this PPV would tank it's a sick main event.

He's been a draw for quite a while now on his own. When paired with a legit opponent his fights get views.

Strickland is a budding superstar.

He'll be a full on superstar if he wins, but unfortunately, he won't.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back