Media Is Strickland a draw now?

Yes, because the rest of the card sucks dink. They do it with most draws. Most of Jones cards licked sack.

There was this thing about a lot of people buying Floyd’s fights just to see him hopefully lose.

Wouldn’t surprise me if every LGBQRSTUVWXYZ person who’s seen the clip of Sean’s rant will be tuning in to see DDP hopefully smash the villain Sean Strickland.

No. He's only in the limelight now cos of who he beat. And the crying shit and acting like a wiener also doesn't help. He gets some finishes he could be the next jon Jones (more hate then love but a draw none the less)

There was this thing about a lot of people buying Floyd’s fights just to see him hopefully lose.

Wouldn’t surprise me if every LGBQRSTUVWXYZ person who’s seen the clip of Sean’s rant will be tuning in to see DDP hopefully smash the villain Sean Strickland.

While I give it to you that fight fans are very much the type to buy an event to watch a guy lose ... You've got the wrong side of the aisle with that 'watch s*** I hate and fume about it'. That's right wingers. Far more crybabies will buy a Tyrone Woodley fight to watch maybe him lose. Right wingers are reaching meateater/vegan levels of idiocy.

Nope.

There's less money on Packers/Niners due to the line being -10 SF. It's too wide.
Sean obviously is becoming main stream. I've seen his little woke rant on 20 different main stream YouTube channels. The dude is become a huge star imo.

Sean obviously is becoming main stream. I've seen his little woke rant on 20 different main stream YouTube channels. The dude is become a huge staDomino's?

Ehhhh... he's getting attention. 'Huge star'? Nah.

Ehhhh... he's getting attention. 'Huge star'? Nah.
Maybe not yet but he's dang sure gaining a lot of fans on the daily. If he continues to win he'll be huge sooner than later. Shit, he's a star now imo.

I think he's on his way. Even as a pretty liberal guy, I have a lot of respect for how genuine he is and his skills in the cage. I don't agree with a lot of the shit he says but I like that he seems like he's always himself (and he strikes me as a dude who would have your back 100% if he was your friend). A lot of people only say stupid shit for clicks and likes.

It’s the nfl and it’s a playoff gm with a million different prop bets available. 30+ million will be watching the gm. I’m stunned their is more money on a ufc fight not involving Brock, Conor, or rousey
Check the post, it specifically says more on the fight than the NFL game, against the spread. That's only one betting option, probably millions and millions more dollars on the game if we include o/u on specific stats like passing yards and whatnot.

Edit: will say though, good for the fight. Still a nice feather.

Back