News Ufc 296 pre-fight press conference fighters set

Colby projecting is my favorite Colby. Calling other people boring, mumble-mouth, stupid, etc. He literally spews out all of his insecurities onto others and in a way seems like some theatrical form of therapy.

He's fun man idc what anyone says. Win or lose I hope we see him at 299 in Miami or UFC 300.
The best projection was saying Leon only beats old washed fighters.

Colby's last 3 wins were all over 38 year olds on 2 fight losing streaks.

If Leon catches him, it's gonna be early. I think it's either gonna be a very short fight with Leon getting the KO or as you said a 5 rounds domination from Colby
i think if leon does catch him, it will be later. but who knows. def more pumped up for it now

i see two outcomes. either colby puts on the masterclass wrestling performance for 5 rounds, or colby puts on the master wrestling class for 5 rounds and then somehow Leon does the unthinkable and lands that kill shot, taking everything away Anderson Silva / Chael style. leon got triggered. this fight is going to be insane.

I'll be honest I don't see a late KO for Leon, I think it's one way traffic but it could go either way if that makes sense. Either Colby can pressure him and outwrestle him for 5 rounds, or Leon keeps it on the feet and bullies him in the clinch for a UD.

1702606003886.png

I don't exactly know where the line is drawn for the UFC here - but Colby putting these things out here could result in blatantly false information being spread about WB which could harm his reputation and his family's business.

What did he say exactly?/

Also why is he beefing with Wonder boy?

Dude is good people and does not give any ammunition to trash talkers.

What did he say exactly?
To paraphrase - he said it's weird that wonderboy drives around in a windowless bus picking up kids, and then proceeded to directly call him a pedo.

I get it he's gonna use the whole "it's just a prank bro" line but we already learned in the Neil Magny - Ian Garry incident that some of these things said at press conferences actually can turn out to have real consequences.

UFC has taken note of this, make no mistake about it.

As long as the UFC can make money on a fighter they will overlook any code of conduct violations.

To paraphrase - he said it's weird that wonderboy drives around in a windowless bus picking up kids, and then proceeded to directly call him a pedo.

I get it he's gonna use the whole "it's just a prank bro" line but we already learned in the Neil Magny - Ian Garry incident that some of these things said at press conferences actually can turn out to have real consequences.

UFC has taken note of this, make no mistake about it.

Damn that is fucked up!

I mean he is a karate teacher + wonderboy is not really on his radar, so its unncessary thing to say. I just remember making fun of him for being almost 40 and calling himself a wonder boy. I thought that was tame.

Damn that is fucked up!

I mean he is a karate teacher + wonderboy is not really on his radar, so its unncessary thing to say. I just remember making fun of him for being almost 40 and calling himself a wonder boy. I thought that was tame.
Ehhh. I wouldn't be so sure he isn't on Colby's radar.

Probably trying to set up a fight with yet another 40 year old who can't defend takedowns for if he somehow wins the belt.

Don't be surprised if he calls out Wonderboy for his first title defense. Regardless of whether WB wins or loses against Shavkat.

Back