• Ready To Rumble

• Body Slam

• Nacho Libre

• Wrestlemaniac

• The Wrestler

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrestlemaniac is a b-horror movie starring Rey Mysterio (Senior) as El Mascarado, a luchador turned pyscho killer terrorizing the cast and crew of a low budget movie stranded in his ghost town.

It is pretty much exactly as good as it sounds.

You forget Russell Madness
Its actually pretty entertaining for a kid movie
Those of you with little ones would do well to put it on one day, its on Netflix

912-maAGLlL._SY445_.jpg

Saving for potential future poll about wrestling movies for kids along with the Scooby Doo, Jetsons, Flinstones movies.

Bruno died, probably heard he was being drafted to Raw.

Those of you with little ones would do well to put it on one day, its on Netflix

912-maAGLlL._SY445_.jpg
i just randomly watched this one day n really enjoyed it

Last edited:
no speak English dick punching nak has been really fun to watch.

Why is WWE going to South Africa this weekend, flying back to St Louis and then going out to Saudi Arabia mid week? Who booked this shit?

Why is WWE going to South Africa this weekend, flying back to St Louis and then going out to Saudi Arabia mid week? Who booked this shit?
I did. They need to suffer.

912-maAGLlL._SY445_.jpg
My little one is too young but I’ll just watch it when I’m high

Reminds me of the story Wendi Richter told about how worked up Vince was the first time they invaded St Louis because it was the center of the wrestling world at the time
Guess its still that important

For those that are interested, Pete Dunne, Trent Seven, and Tyler Bate are on Jericho’s podcast that came out today. It’s been an interesting listen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back