Khabib-McGregor negotiations under way

But i thought Conor is scared of Khabib :(
If they make the fight,haters will eat their shit for the first time in this case,and then for the second time once Conor defeats him.

He is scared, and he won't agree to that fight.

I'm gonna get a good laugh out of all the McTapper nuthuggers excuses when he finally reaches the point he is heading to: Suicide. That looney is so far out of touch and in such a self-destructive mode there are few places it can end and I'm betting he offs himself.

The notion that a guy who never boxed and stepped in the ring to face one of the best boxers ever and with the very likely prospect of being humiliated/ko-d silly is somehow scared to face a wrestler in his own sport is hilarious.

But i thought Conor is scared of Khabib :(
If they make the fight,haters will eat their shit for the first time in this case,and then for the second time once Conor defeats him.
<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesLaugh>{<Mcgoat}<CroCop1>
Khabib will end up pulling out due to some bullshit and Ferguson will step in and get murked. Then they’ll say how Ferguson always sucked and how Conor ducked Khabib

I can't see it happening in the US, because of the bus. And I can't see it happening till at least late August due to Ramadan.

Asking for Dustin Poirer lol

I get everyone wants to get paid with the least risk, but thats just embarrassing. No disrespect to Dustin, he's not in title contention.

I get everyone wants to get paid with the least risk, but thats just embarrassing. No disrespect to Dustin, he's not in title contention.

I agree but if Conor is bullshitting and Tony is still on the shelf, who else is he supposed to fight? Alvarez?

No one else except for Dustin, but imo I think Kebab using Dustin as negotiating strategy and forcing colon to come to terms

so khabib's ducking eddie and opting for poirier while mcgregor want to fight bus like real brooklyn gangster

Yeah, is tony out indefinitely?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back