PWD 573: Macho Madness Lives!!!

Mandy Rose or Alexa Bliss?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been able to get back into hockey since the lockout/lost season. It was my favorite sport before then. I got into it when the Rangers made that run to the Stanley Cup finals a few years back, but didn't maintain it. I had planned on taking LTR to a couple Devils games this year, and just never did it. Maybe next year. He got sticks and a goal for his birthday, so maybe he'll get into playing.
When you have to watch the Devils or Ranger, I can see why you wouldn't be able to get back into it. Devils are at least on the rise.

According to official WWE website this is the female roster: Alexa Bliss, Alicia Fox, Asuka, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Billie Kay, Brie Bella, Carmella, Cathy Kelley, Charlotte Flair, Charly Caruso, Dana Brooke, Dasha Fuentes, Ember Moon, JoJo, Lana, Liv Morgan, Mandy Rose, Maria Kanellis, Maryse, Mickie James, Naomi, Natalya, Nia Jax, Nikki Bella, Paige, Peyton Royce, Renee Young, Ronda Rousey, Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan, Sasha Banks, Sonya Deville, Stephanie McMahon, Tamina, and Zelina Vegas.

Beth is HORRIBLE for college football. There's a reason she always gets stuck with the noon Big 10 games.
My college ex was a D1 softball player. I've had to watch more Softball World Series than any man should ever have to. She does a good job there explaining the game and how it's similar/different to baseball. Same situation as Doris though. She played at that level so it's her wheelhouse to give insight to. So that's the most experience I've had with her cause Lord knows I'm not watching those games

I lost track when Messier retired.

Mid 90s Rangers were LOADED.

Messier
Leetch
Richter
Vanbeesbrook
Beukeboom
Domi

Good times.
They bought a championship (I was rooting for them that finals, fuck Vancouver) back when there was no Salary cap. One. Have been the poster boys for being mediocre since. Good enough to make the playoffs, but not good enough to win. Or worse, just miss and not be in a position to get a decent draft pick. Montreal is the same way.

Fuck the UK. This is (North) 'Merica!

pjsj48xf15t01.png

My college ex was a D1 softball player. I've had to watch more Softball World Series than any man should ever have to. She does a good job there explaining the game and how it's similar/different to baseball. Same situation as Doris though. She played at that level so it's her wheelhouse to give insight to. So that's the most experience I've had with her cause Lord knows I'm not watching those games
Did you see the 17 inning game between Florida and Oklahoma?

They bought a championship (I was rooting for them that finals, fuck Vancouver) back when there was no Salary cap. One. Have been the poster boys for being mediocre since. Good enough to make the playoffs, but not good enough to win. Or worse, just miss and not be in a position to get a decent draft pick. Montreal is the same way.
I fucking HATE the salary cap (even though my NFL team is in the second smallest market behind Green Bay).

I fucking HATE the salary cap (even though my NFL team is in the second smallest market behind Green Bay).
NFL needs to scrap the salary cap in the era of QB's making $25-30 million a year and even curtain jerking job guys pulling $15 million

NFL needs to scrap the salary cap in the era of QB's making $25-30 million a year and even curtain jerking job guys pulling $15 million
THE NFLPA caved on it because they wanted free agency back in 93. MLB still doesn't have one and they do just fine.

We Having This Baby: Bayley, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Mandy Rose, Mickie James, Peyton Royce

Pull Out: Alexa Bliss, Charly Caruso, Dana Brooke, Nikki Bella, Sarah Logan, Sonya Deville, Stephanie McMahon

Blowjob, Don't talk: Alicia Fox, Asuka, Cathy Kelley, Dasha Fuentes, Ember Moon, Maria Kanellis, Maryse, Naomi, Natalya, Ronda Rousey, Renee Young, Sasha Banks,

Double Bagger: Billie Kay, Brie Bella, Carmella, Jojo, Lana, Liv Morgan, Paige, Zelina Vegas

Blue Pill Required: Nia Jax, Ruby Riott, Tamina

bring back the pirate gimmick and theme

THE NFLPA caved on it because they wanted free agency back in 93. MLB still doesn't have one and they do just fine.
Also the argument that it makes teams unfair is ridiculous. The Astros had half the salaries of the Dodgers and still won the World Series

Poll is a complete 3 way deadlock right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back