PWD 573: Macho Madness Lives!!!

Mandy Rose or Alexa Bliss?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there inside information on why NXT needs a North American championship belt.
tenor.gif

That's why

I don't get it, what insight are they going to provide for Men's hockey? It sounds like someone left X Games commentary over the game.
That's a fair criticism. Doris played college basketball and coached at that level. She knows her basketball and can provide insight. Basketball is a special situation. I like Beth good enough but when she called an NFL game last year it was pretty weird

I haven't been able to get back into hockey since the lockout/lost season. It was my favorite sport before then. I got into it when the Rangers made that run to the Stanley Cup finals a few years back, but didn't maintain it. I had planned on taking LTR to a couple Devils games this year, and just never did it. Maybe next year. He got sticks and a goal for his birthday, so maybe he'll get into playing.

Yeah I thought it was a given but she then had her "debut" match on NXT. Wonder if she is going up or staying in NXT?

She doesn't need to be wrestling in NXT. She's a fantastic manager and vital to his character.

Every time I hear that Undisputed theme I wanna sell around the house like I've had the hell beat out of me, just barley escaped with a win and still have the nerve to celebrate.

That's a fair criticism. Doris played college basketball and coached at that level. She knows her basketball and can provide insight. Basketball is a special situation. I like Beth good enough but when she called an NFL game last year it was pretty weird
Beth is HORRIBLE for college football. There's a reason she always gets stuck with the noon Big 10 games.

I haven't been able to get back into hockey since the lockout/lost season. It was my favorite sport before then. I got into it when the Rangers made that run to the Stanley Cup finals a few years back, but didn't maintain it. I had planned on taking LTR to a couple Devils games this year, and just never did it. Maybe next year. He got sticks and a goal for his birthday, so maybe he'll get into playing.

I lost track when Messier retired.

Mid 90s Rangers were LOADED.

Messier
Leetch
Richter
Vanbeesbrook
Beukeboom
Domi

Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics