UFC Fight Night 128: Barboza vs. Lee Prelims PBP Discussion - 7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT/12:30am UK

I remember when people said Michael McDonald had to be on roids because of his awful bacne even though the dude was skinnier than shit.

Then he got wrecked by Barao and Faber. Lol.
i remember mcdonald - had such a friendly, nice-guy personality. i think he wanted to be a preacher or something after his fight career. was a huge prospect before those losses. wonder what happened to him, he was an exciting fighter

You should arguably give the 2nd to Garcia. He tried to advance position when he got the TDs while LaFlare didn't.

If Garcia wins the 3rd, this will probably be a split.

Looks like Garcia thinks he won round 2

Trying to get td to secure round

Horrible corner advice — he need to let his hands go

i remember mcdonald - had such a friendly, nice-guy personality. i think he wanted to be a preacher or something after his fight career. was a huge prospect before those losses. wonder what happened to him, he was an exciting fighter
He got signed by Bellator I'm pretty sure

Garcia should Paul Daley LaFlare, easy win

Whether he's out before or after the bell doesn't seem to matter tonight
<DirkMavs>

LaFlare is savvy in the clinch and on the mat, and Garcia's stand up is atrocious.

LaFlare knows how to play the game and win the decision

Complete contrasts in style
Last 2 fight

Merab all heart and action going for the kill constantly

Laflare trying to get enough points and top position for get the knod

Sometimes the matchmakers really do seemingly know even less than casual fans. The fuck did you expect matching these two boring ass fighters up together? LaFlare especially is a human blanket.

Back