Naked gunman kills three in Nashville Waffle House

Said to have been arrested by Secret Service in 2017 for entering a restricted area at the WH.

Four guns were taken away at request of FBI because of WH Incident but his father fought to get them back and then gave them back to his son including the AR he used in the murders.

Unclear if he had guns with him at the WH - can't imagine so because he'd still be locked up if that was the case. Guns likely seized because SS figured the guy was nuts.

Was he there to harm Trump or meet his hero?

Wafflehouse had 30+ customers in it at the time. Shooter shot through the windows from the outside, and walked in while trying to reload when the other guy tackled him. He was allowed to flee because the hero guy didn't know if he had more weapons on him and as he freely admits - he acted out of pure self interest as he was trapped down the hallway near the bathrooms and had no way out and was "a fish in a barrel".

Did they catch this guy?
Still at large, possible with two guns. He is known to have four - the AR was left at the scene, and police found another when they raided his apartment. He and possibly two other guns are still missing.

So they call a rifle that has a large mag capacity an assault rifle? THey called the "other" rifle a hunting type rifle. Another wacko that the cops knew about..but they will blame the ar15 instead.

Said to have been arrested by Secret Service in 2017 for entering a restricted area at the WH.

Four guns were taken away at request of FBI because of WH Incident but his father fought to get them back and then gave them back to his son including the AR he used in the murders.

Unclear if he had guns with him at the WH - can't imagine so because he'd still be locked up if that was the case. Guns likely seized because SS figured the guy was nuts.

Was he there to harm Trump or meet his hero?

Wafflehouse had 30+ customers in it at the time. Shooter shot through the windows from the outside, and walked in while trying to reload when the other guy tackled him. He was allowed to flee because the hero guy didn't know if he had more weapons on him and as he freely admits - he acted out of pure self interest as he was trapped down the hallway near the bathrooms and had no way out and was "a fish in a barrel".

His dad sounds like a real piece of shit.

Dude looked like a young forest Griffin imo

then he wasn't naked...

Flasher.jpg

In a news release, Metropolitan Nashville Police identified those killed Sunday as 29-year-old restaurant worker Taurean C. Sanderlin of Goodlettsville, 20-year-old restaurant patron Joe R. Perez of Nashville, and 23-year-old Akilah Dasilva of Nashville.

The statement says Sanderlin and Perez were killed outside the restaurant and Dasilva was critically wounded inside and later died at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. Deebony Groves, a 21-year-old woman from Gallatin, Tennessee, was fatally wounded inside the restaurant.

Also being treated for gunshot wounds at Vanderbilt are 21-year-old Shanita Waggoner and 24-year-old Sharita Henderson, both of Nashville.

When I see fucktardery on the news, I wouldn't be shocked if the fucktard was a Sherdogger. News said he caught law enforcement attention when he tried to meet w/the pres.

So they call a rifle that has a large mag capacity an assault rifle? THey called the "other" rifle a hunting type rifle. Another wacko that the cops knew about..but they will blame the ar15 instead.
The wacko should have had an "accidental" drug overdose or drowning.

Nice to see some dudes have some nuts left in this soyboy world.

I mean...I guess I'll say it since no one else will:

The only thing that can stop a bad white guy with a gun is a good black guy without one?

I mean...I guess I'll say it since no one else will:

The only thing that can stop a bad white guy with a gun is a good black guy without one?

He was using the bathroom tho.... I'm sure Seano is going to pop in and turn this into 12 pages of "we need more answers" about whether or not he paid before using it.

Messed with the white house in the past, FBI may even have took away his gun rights

Why nude though?

Why not?

Clothed mass killing sprees are so passe.

If you want to be remembered, you need a new shtick.

On a serious note, props to the good guy without a gun who changed this loon and took him down.

Why not?

Clothed mass killing sprees are so passe.

If you want to be remembered, you need a new shtick.

On a serious note, props to the good guy without a gun who changed this loon and took him down.

Extra props when you realize he had to wrestle a naked guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back