PWD 574: Lake and Rex's wild adventures

Does this thread even exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure you are all a bunch of complete idiots.

Probably why I like it here.

Are Sam Roberts and Peter Rosenberg going to Saudi Arabia? @Smigg

LOL good question. If they have Israeli citizenship, that would be a problem. I doubt they have though so they should be fine.

I wouldn't be able to go. I'd be framed as some Mosad agent and be put away forever.

LOL good question. If they have Israeli citizenship, that would be a problem. I doubt they have though so they should be fine.

I wouldn't be able to go. I'd be framed as some Mosad agent and be put away forever.
plot twist: The Saudi King is a Jew

Every fucking week for like 3 years now all we hear is, "women's revolution, evolution, women are awesome!!" over and over.

And now? Complete silence...

Arab Money > Women = WWE

This compamy should be held accountable for their double standards and their bullshit. You can't have it both ways especially when you're public.

I hope they get exposed.

Sam “Zayn” Roberts isn’t a jew

I don't like it when we don't like the same stuff. IT MAKES ME ANGRY

You can stop liking her if you want.

Or in the alternate, we could petition WWE to do lots of photo shoots with Charlotte and Naomi. Then the comparison might lead me to be like, "Charlotte doesn't look half bad here."

Every fucking week for like 3 years now all we hear is, "women's revolution, evolution, women are awesome!!" over and over.

Arab Money > Women = WWE
It’s both hilarious and annoying

You can stop liking her if you want.

Or in the alternate, we could petition WWE to do lots of photo shoots with Charlotte and Naomi. Then the comparison might lead me to be like, "Charlotte doesn't look half bad here."
“Hey at least she’s no Gross Naomi”

Arab Money > Women = WWE
Will the lame stream media cover this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peyman
Back