PWD 574: Lake and Rex's wild adventures

Does this thread even exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can stop liking her if you want.

Or in the alternate, we could petition WWE to do lots of photo shoots with Charlotte and Naomi. Then the comparison might lead me to be like, "Charlotte doesn't look half bad here."

<mma4>

Will the lame stream media cover this ?

Hell no. The McMahon's have been doing an amazing job in keeping pro wrestling lame and uncool. Nobody will care enough to make this a story because most people think wrestling is trash anyways.

the women should be able to wrestle in burqas imo

cpQUAR-7n1e7ERIxc-D7hc0FuB1NJvqWzBnm4O_Vb-M.jpg

Nattie isn't in my main event of hotness, but I think she's way better looking than Charlotte. I'd also like to make her tell me that I'm the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be while pumping her doggystyle. And I'd be like, "Dammit Tyson, get a close up of my grundle while I pump your wife!"

Never thought I'd live long enough to see the wwe support terrorism.

Nattie isn't in my main event of hotness, but I think she's way better looking than Charlotte. I'd also like to make her tell me that I'm the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be while pumping her doggystyle. And I'd be like, "Dammit Tyson, get a close up of my grundle while I pump your wife!"
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back