PWD 575: Wahhabimania

Best Marvel 90’s Animated Series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight, if CM Punk manages to defeat Enhacement Fighter #3 is he going to start walking around all tough?

how would you compare Enhacement Fighter #3 to barry horowitz in terms of both gimmick and legit karate skills?

even cecil peoples would take horowitz every time

So, is this thread actually going to stick around to 1000?

Another "Van of Peace", this time it's in Toronto.

I actually missed that match, sad to say. Saw Scotty hit a frankensteiner though.

I did catch the AA-Fenix-Penta match though, shit was actually pretty good.
Commentators explained that someone took him out backstage. I couldn't find the segment though. He also gave some kid shit after the match and the camera man just cut away sadly.

that was one hell of a botch.

but, her match with charlotte at nxt takeover is what made me respect womens werstling and made me a fan of the womens revolution.

we can cherry pick botches and terrible in ring work from even the best wrestlers

*sigh* I am not enjoying this God of War game very much.

My tongue was closer to Bliss ass than yours will ever be Rex!

And... no.

Hot broads really close up: Rosa, Fox, Lana, Nat.

i like your camera work, you must be a russ meyer disciple

however, i must report you to the appropriate authorities

how would you compare Enhacement Fighter #3 to barry horowitz in terms of both gimmick and legit karate skills?

even cecil peoples would take horowitz every time

Cecil-Peoples_referee.gif

What the hell is that? I avoid the news.

It's a sarcastic name for when a muslim runs a car/van/truck into a crowd of people. Because when this happens, the same people come running out screaming "Religion of Peace! Religion of Peace!"

Is it that it's God of War and it's stale, or because it's not God of War and it sucks?
It feels like dark souls, but easier, with god of war skin.

I did not like the dark souls style games either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back