PWD 575: Wahhabimania

Best Marvel 90’s Animated Series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t wait for erections when mickie and natty throw each other

Wally is going to shoot up a school and once again the FBI will drop the ball after I tweeted them about him.

Would it have been too much to ask to save the Venom reveal for...you know...when you're actually watching the movie? Build some anticipation and mystery? Keep folks guessing a little bit and make it a cool moment? Maybe?

<{hughesimpress}>

That would have shown zero confidence in their Venom look. Sony doesn't have anybody's trust these days, nor should they. Revealing his look was a must. It was the number one critique of the teaser a while back.

Plus the movie itself looks very underwhelming.

I thought the fight with Rick and Negan where Rick kept crying about Carl was fucking pathetic.

Fear is a much better show.

I’m going to start fear soon.

That scene could have been done so much better. He goes from let’s fucking kill everybody to no Negan Carl says we can have peace when he’s at Negan’s mercy. Made him look like a total pussy begging for his life and had zero transition between the two mindsets he had.

And Negan didn’t even break his goddamn leg! Weak booking imo

Agreed.....but doesn't help that people were pissing and moaning because the first trailer did exactly that.

That's because Sony is garbage and can't be trusted to make a good super hero movie. They definitely had to show his look.

Here's a question for you guys. You're trapped on a desert island and you can only have one person's nudes with you. The Ruby Riot leaked nudes or the Charlotte Flair leaked nudes. Which do you take?

After doing some research the answer is Ruby Riot. Easily.

Her body is pretty trim with a decent ass. Trim without being sickly looking like the Charlotte pics.

The power of expectations comes into play here as well.

I was expecting Ruby Riot's photos to be gross but was pleasantly surprised by her decent butt and cute nips.
Where as I had some level of expectation in regards to Charlotte and actually retched in disgust when I saw hers. Wonky tits, big aeroalas, and she looks leathery.

Here's a question for you guys. You're trapped on a desert island and you can only have one person's nudes with you. The Ruby Riot leaked nudes or the Charlotte Flair leaked nudes. Which do you take?

<KingstonFrown>

That would have shown zero confidence in their Venom look. Sony doesn't have anybody's trust these days, nor should they. Revealing his look was a must. It was the number one critique of the teaser a while back.

Plus the movie itself looks very underwhelming.

<{hughesimpress}>

No more cool movie reveals during movies because fucktards complain on twitter. I hate everyone and everything...except @Rebelfett.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back