Boss keeps jabbing me in the stomach

brush past her backside with a semi and ensure you push into her. tell us what response you get.

we'll take it from there.

I've often admired the wisdom of sherdog, and now I'm in a position where I could use some sherbrah advice:

My boss is a decent looking blonde in her mid 30ies. She's pretty nice most of the time and we have a good relationship. She recently found out that I work out and train martial arts a fair bit. I'm not a huge guy or anything (188 cm 82 kg edit: 6'2'' 180 pounds), but being a sherbro, I'm in great shape compared to the rest of the guys at work.

The problem is, ever since she found out, she keeps poking me in the stomach with her index finger or grabbing my shoulder and saying "flex" in front of other people. I can't figure out if this is her weird way of coming on to me (I'm not interested, married man), if she is low key negging me by making me feel awkward in front of my co-workers, or if she is just trying to be funny?

How would YOU, honoured sherbrah, deal with this situation?

I'm not going to be a lil' bitch and go all #metoo about this, don't wanna ruin my good relationship with her over small stuff - but I'm just not sure how to feel about this sh*t. Give me your best - or weirdest- advice!

Side-step, counter left hook, done.

I've often admired the wisdom of sherdog, and now I'm in a position where I could use some sherbrah advice:

My boss is a decent looking blonde in her mid 30ies. She's pretty nice most of the time and we have a good relationship. She recently found out that I work out and train martial arts a fair bit. I'm not a huge guy or anything (188 cm 82 kg edit: 6'2'' 180 pounds), but being a sherbro, I'm in great shape compared to the rest of the guys at work.

The problem is, ever since she found out, she keeps poking me in the stomach with her index finger or grabbing my shoulder and saying "flex" in front of other people. I can't figure out if this is her weird way of coming on to me (I'm not interested, married man), if she is low key negging me by making me feel awkward in front of my co-workers, or if she is just trying to be funny?

I'm not going to be a lil' bitch and go all #metoo about this, don't wanna ruin my good relationship with her over small stuff - but I'm just not sure how to feel about this sh*t. Give me your best - or weirdest- advice!

If you like her go hit on her and do her.

If not kick her in the knee cap!

She wants you to fuck her

Fill her snatch with uppercuts

sounds like flirting to me. Specifically the stomach touching. Flip the roles around and it would be considered sexual harassment. Girls become touchy when they are flirting, otherwise they wouldnt be touching you.

So, how many times has she done this?

If she just did it once or twice, to be funny or as an awkward way to bond with you, then whatever. But if it's a recurring thing she may be a bit mental.

What would you do if she wasn't your boss?

Situations like these, I always recommend a face punch.

only one answer
<{cuts}>

There is another option.

Armdrag the stomach jab, take her back, and when you're right next to her ear instead of going for the RNC ask her out for a cup of coffee.

All these people say uppercut are ignorant.

You need to slip the jab and hit her with the overhand right

You should know that jabs to a the body sets up a shot to the head. Your boss is setting you up for an overhand right thrown correctly.

So your boss is literally touching you with the jab?

Chances are she's a sherdogger

Get an erection while she's jabbing you and make sure she sees it. Either she'll back off and leave you alone or you're going to have to let her bang.

Tell her in deadpan face that it's giving you an erection and you don't want to get an erection at work.

So, how many times has she done this?

If she just did it once or twice, to be funny or as an awkward way to bond with you, then whatever. But if it's a recurring thing she may be a bit mental.

What would you do if she wasn't your boss?

I haven't been counting but it's happened probably a handful of times over the past month. She doesn't seem crazy to me, I have a suspicion of sorts that she is seeking validation - she has a boyfriend but they seem to be having a rough patch. If she wasn't my boss... depending on the mood, I'd probably just strike up a personal conversation and find out how she is doing in her personal life. Try to put her in the friend zone. She's a fairly good looking woman and seems cool, but I'm happy with what I have at home.

I think she's waiting for you to counter. You need to slip a low jab to the rear or worse case fill the room with uppercuts

Back