Whats the real story about Shia Labeouf fighting Tom Hardy?

Tom Hardy is British and they fight cause they're bored. They're not quite Irish but you get the picture.

Hardy and Shia are the same height
While this may be true for some parts of England, Hardy comes from a tea sipping, snotty nose area in Hammersmith, ain't no fighting men coming from there.

He has himself admitted he had a privileged upbringing.

A guy like Vinnie Jones is legit but I doubt Hardy can fight unless he trains in his spare time?

Tom Hardy is British and they fight cause they're bored. They're not quite Irish but you get the picture.

The reputation of brits fighting is about 25 years outdated. They're as soft as baby poo.

Shia put tips all over that boy.

Shia is not called LeGOAT for nothing. He is not to be fucked with.

I heard this was during the filming of Fury and they had Shia, Tom, and possibly Brad fistfight to prep them. Don't know how true it is though. He honestly does look like the crazy type and he had a weird ass childhood.
Yeah, thinking about it now i see what you're saying. Shia has gotten into some crazy shit the past few years, so i guess it wouldn't surprise me if Shia punched Tom for something relatively minor.

Tom Hardy is a 40-year-old manlet on roids. Shia would fuck him up 100 times in 100 fights.

15087633636398.jpg

Shia LeDouche is even shorter than Hardy lol.

Shia+LaBeouf+Tom+Hardy+Lawless+After+Party+hCl7zscrQSxl.jpg

It was on the set of the underrated crime flick Lawless. The director John Hillcoat confirmed that the two got heated one day, and had to be restrained, but were separated before anything really happened. Which is probably a good thing for Shia, Hardy would likely fuck him up. The rumor about Hardy being KO'd started from Hardy himself, making a joke about the incident.

Hardy is a midget and would probably get knocked out.

He probably got tired of carrying Hardy in that one shitty movie they were both in.

Being British automatically makes you a can at fighting.

I heard this was during the filming of Fury and they had Shia, Tom, and possibly Brad fistfight to prep them. Don't know how true it is though. He honestly does look like the crazy type and he had a weird ass childhood.

sounds fake ass shit. Brad aint fist fighting anyone to get ready for a role

It was on the set of the underrated crime flick Lawless. The director John Hillcoat confirmed that the two got heated one day, and had to be restrained, but were separated before anything really happened. Which is probably a good thing for Shia, Hardy would likely fuck him up. The rumor about Hardy being KO'd started from Hardy himself, making a joke about the incident.
That movies fuckin awesome.

When youre talking averagr people fighting, weight means jack shit. 150 pound tough guy beats a 300 pound pussy every time

Back