Whats the real story about Shia Labeouf fighting Tom Hardy?

tom hardy is like 5'8" on a tall day, so could happen

Ive read a couple things but they seemed sketchy to me and i didnt know what to believe but the one ive heard the most is that Shia Knocked Hardy out. Anyone ever hear of this rumor?

Anyone ever hear about any other fights in hollywood on set? I think the only other one ive heard of is when Pac got kicked off Menace 2 society.

After seeing Hardy and Shia this sounds pretty unlikely, unless it was an unexpected sucker punch. Hardy decks that crazy mf 10 times out of 10 under normal circumstances

I really want to know what kind of medication Shia is on. I can imagine him
Not taking his meds and going absolutely shit bonkers.

shia lwbouf got bars , and hardy is a pole smoker
id put money on shia forreal

Roy Jones Jr respects the hands of Shia Laboeuf, Joe.

UFC Madison Square Gardens 2018

giphy.gif

Vs
giphy.gif

Do it WME era UFC.

LEQUEEF is a horrible actor and all his movies suck donkey scrotum. I'd rather go to church or catch an STD then watch his sorry ass in anything.

You should mind your mouth son

Yeah white Derrick Lewis, literally twice Shia's size, decides to ambush attack when he knows LaBeouf's hand is broken. Nice. Yet Shia still has the wherewithal to pull guard and has white Lewis right where he wants him until bystanders jump in to save white Lewis from losing a limb and possibly his life.

Thank you for proving why no one should fuck with even an injured LaBeouf on the streets

Yeah white Derrick Lewis, literally twice Shia's size, decides to ambush attack when he knows LaBeouf's hand is broken.

Only a real man like LePeouf would venture out to a bar without wearing a cast on his broken hand, then pick a fight with a white Derrick Lewis.

Color me impressed.

It was reported years ago that LL Cool J beat the crap out of Jamie Foxx during the filming of Any Given Sunday. I don't see Shia beating up Tom Hardy. Thought they were buddies and Tom looks like he would trash him, but stranger things have happened.

The LL vs Jaime Foxx thing is kind of conflicting. LL says he knocked Jaime out after Jaime punched him first and Jaime says he punched LL Cool J after LL put hands on him first. LL Cool J is a big dude so I could totally see him knocking Jaime out.

Jaime talks about it here in his stand up special. Pretty funny

There's an old story about Woody Harrelson and Keanu Reeves getting into at a party once. Woody was talking about how he got really into boxing when preparing for his movie Play It to the Bone. Keanu brings up the training he went through for The Matrix movies and Woody laughed it off, saying "that stuff doesn't work for real." They square off, light-heartedly, and Woody takes a few judge jabs at Keanu when Keanu catches him in an armdrag and directs him into a pool deck chair that he got all tangled up in. They both laughed it off. No heat.

Ive read a couple things but they seemed sketchy to me and i didnt know what to believe but the one ive heard the most is that Shia Knocked Hardy out. Anyone ever hear of this rumor?

Anyone ever hear about any other fights in hollywood on set? I think the only other one ive heard of is when Pac got kicked off Menace 2 society.
It's legit but this is old news. This was from early 2011. Shia is crazy and just isn't afraid of anyone. While he's not "trained", the guy does spends time in the gym working on those hands.
Here's an interview where Hardy admits it himself.

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/movies/...ardy-says-“i-got-knocked-out-by-shia-labeouf”

"I got knocked out by Shia LaBeouf, actually," Hardy said. "In Wettest County, apparently."

"[It was] behind the scenes," he said, before being almost drowned out by incredulous laughter, both from me and my fellow hacks, and the row of publicists sitting a short distance behind us. "No, he did," Hardy continued. "He knocked me out sparko. Out cold. He's a bad, bad boy. He is. He's quite intimidating as well. He's a scary dude."

When someone understandably asked Hardy how the fight started, Hardy was less clear.

"He just attacked me," Hardy said, provoking more laughter. "He was drinking moonshine. I was wearing a cardigan, and er, went down. I woke up in Pnut's arms."

To clarify, Pnut (pronounced Peanut) is Hardy's personal trainer. The actor continued, "He was concerned for me. I was like, ‘What was that? It was lightning fast.'" And he said, ‘That was Shia.' I said, ‘Fuckin' hell. Can we go home now?' ‘No, we've still got three weeks to finish.'"

Back