Whats the real story about Shia Labeouf fighting Tom Hardy?

Lost it at "tosser"

I have to start using that

Sorry m8 best tosser gif I could find...

FrayedClosedAustraliankelpie-size_restricted.gif

While Mario Lopez never boxed as an amateur, he trains fairly religiously for a guy who has little time and has some decent hands too.
He was a good wrestler as well. State placer in California, which is no joke.

Last edited:
Danza was a legit fighter, he just couldn't hang with the elite boxers so he quit

But he could hold his own in the 70s on the street or in a bar, Ive seen 3 of his fighters and that dude is ferocious not those slow nick diaz punches either, straight up Jack Dempsey style, but I heard he had issues with his gas tank.

Marky Mark cant really box i seen him he keeps dropping his hands and his punches look weak plus
he might gas from that muscle he carries, all he knew how to do was blind side some Vietnamese guy and hurl racial slurs at him while hitting him with a 2 by 4 damaging his eye.
Not to mention Danza was a legit high school wrestler. Good enough apparently to get scholarship to college and wrestle there.

is Shia some how related to Muslim?

Being bigger doesnt mean you can fight. I thought that was apparent on sherdog. Muscle bound dudes are not hard to fight.

I cant say who would win but whoever had the more fight training would be the winner and maybe tom has a glass jaw. Who knows

Not only that. Pure agressivity is extremely important.

Even if you know how to box/fight, many people have never had to deal with dudes that legit went berserk on them.

Being able to turn yourself into a fuckin animal if you have an altercation is often scarier than actual training.

LEQUEEF is a horrible actor and all his movies suck donkey scrotum. I'd rather go to church or catch an STD then watch his sorry ass in anything.

Not true.
In Wall Street 2, his role was shitty and it was a bad movie but his acting was top notch.

I imagine Hardy would smack Shia up pretty easily. Only a sucker punch’s chance.

Some thoughts on this thread about six months after it was posted:

- I killed some time this morning thoroughly researching the supposed Shia sucker punching of Tom Hardy & it's apparently been blown way out of proportion over the years. Especially due to some tongue-in-cheek comments that Hardy made afterward while out promoting the movie LAWLESS on who's set the altercation took place. He was quoted as saying that Shia knocked him "Sparko" & that his personal trainer had to revive him but apparently the press which printed the story with Hardy's quotes failed to note that Hardy was using a highly exaggerated accent while he recounted the incident & that the room was full of raucous laughter while he did so. Which indicates to me that Hardy was having a laugh with everyone.
Then, later on, the film's director was asked about the supposed coldcocking & he insisted that it didn't happen. That there was a brief flare-up between the two actors while filming a scene & that it was quickly broken up before any blows were thrown, much less landed.

- Tony Danza was a legitimate fighter who was a product of the 1975 New York Golden Gloves tourney. He was a hard-hitting middleweight who won all of his amateur bouts by KO until being KO'd himself in the Golden Gloves finals. After which, he turned pro & racked up a 9-3 record winning all his fights via the KO route & being KO'd twice himself. He didn't just fight clubfighters either as he KO'd two decent journeymen in Max Hord & Johnny Heard while one of his losses was to middleweight contender John Locicero. So, he could really fight & his boxing career wasn't some actor's vanity project like Mickey Rourke's. Danza's acting career happened as a result of his being discovered while fighting at New York's Madison Square Garden.

Back