Kevin Lee doesn't lift weights

I'm 6'4, and built like a brick shit house. Never touched a weight in my life.

That's what years in the slammer will do to us real men.

Probably those daily rectal testosterone injections you got.

He's 155 lbs with a shirt off he looks great.. but 100% doesn't look like he lifts if he were to have a shirt on

Most boxers dont strength train.

There is nothing about lee that cant be achieved without weights.

You're bizarre, dude is 5'9 185lbs & lean, that is bodybuilder level of development.

He said he hasn't lifted weights since his college days and still looks jacked, probably one of the most impressive physiques at LW actually.

usa_today_10131683.0.jpg

So how does it work? I loathe lifting weights, it's boring af.

Now, imagine if he DID lift weights AND used PEDs!

I was more impressed and surprised at how much he cuts. Gets to 190 offseason. 180 in training and cuts from 177 in few days before the fight. It's almost like 200 lbs Tony. Adonbilivit

He said he hasn't lifted weights since his college days and still looks jacked, probably one of the most impressive physiques at LW actually.

usa_today_10131683.0.jpg

Honestly, being black doesn't hurt. This is a picture below that's about 50 years old and shows an African guy who never took steroids or lifted a weight in his life, he just did manual labor on a coconut plantation:

rsz_33samson21.jpg

It's a mixture of genetics, diet and lifestyle. I've heard other jacked black athletes say they don't lift weights either, like Bo Jackson, Herschel Walker and Roy Jones Jr.

Honestly, being black doesn't hurt. This is a picture below that's about 50 years old and shows an African guy who never took steroids or lifted a weight in his life, he just did manual labor on a coconut plantation:

rsz_33samson21.jpg

It's a mixture of genetics, diet and lifestyle. I've heard other jacked black athletes say they don't lift weights either, like Bo Jackson, Herschel Walker and Roy Jones Jr.

Lol@ Roy Jones Jr, didn't that man move from like 160 to heavyweight and won champions at all those weight classes? Do you know what type of steroids you have to be on to do that? I swear, you people need to start a diet + excercise routine atleast once in your life so you know what's possible.

I'm no fan of Kevin but there's a lot of people in here accusing him of steroid use with zero proof. Until he pops I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, a good bodyweight program will never be as effective as heavy weight but it's good enough to get you to Kevin's physique.

Lol@ Roy Jones Jr, didn't that man move from like 160 to heavyweight and won champions at all those weight classes? Do you know what type of steroids you have to be on to do that? I swear, you people need to start a diet + excercise routine atleast once in your life so you know what's possible.
Uh, kind of a non sequitor there. I never said that Jones didn't do steroids. Earlier I posted a picture of an African coconut plantation worker from the 1960s who was jacked from doing manual labor and genetics rather than steroids and lifting weights. Later on I listed other athletes who were jacked but said that they didn't lift weights. I can't confirm whether any of those athletes ever used steroids or not. I only cited the coconut worker as not doing steroids because steroids were a lot less common back then and they certainly weren't being given to African coconut plantation workers, nor was it common for most people, especially people in Africa, to lift weights at the time.

And I've started diet/exercise routines plenty of times in my life, sunshine, so just calm your tits before you jump all over me with this type of bullshit.

usa_today_10131683.0.jpg

Weird spot on his abdomen? looks like growth hormone injection.
That could explain why he is so jacked without lifting weight.

GH injection is done subcutaneously with an insulin needle that’s slightly thicker than a human hair.
Those bumps aren’t from GH injections, they’re probably a cyst of some sort and just obvious because he’s very lean.

Weird spot on his abdomen? looks like growth hormone injection.
That could explain why he is so jacked without lifting weight.

Doesn’t lift weights doesn’t mean he doesn’t train hard.

Training hard in anything will give a decent body if your nutrition is on point.

He lifts people in training........He workout each day(Its his fucking job)......He had been lifting weights/working out since he was young..........I don't see why you people act like it's impossible lol.

Anybody who has ever lifted, knows that when you stop, you keep muscle mass if you had it for a long time(sure u lose some, but you don't go to the size you were before you started
lifting)............He stopped lifting in college, but keeps on training...I don't see whats unbelievable of him keeping his gains.

Is he natty? IDK but you don't need to lift to get that type of physique, specially not a pro athlete.

Last edited:
a lot of it is simply genetic.

I used to play football with a guy that was completely shredded as huge as fuck. He had never stepped foot into a gym in his life. Was just a big ass maori cunt with genetics to be a beast. reminds me of that photo of The Rock at age 16.

this kid had a hairy barrel chest like Tom Selleck when he was 16. He used to buy us beer as they didn't bother IDing him.

giphy.gif

O’malley doesn’t smoke weed and Dern doesn’t eat junk food.

You forgot that he did all that while eating a soup (sometimes even threw in a salad) a day and sleeping like 4 hours per night.

I don't have an issue with him stating one meal a day as your body doesn't care whether you eat one meal a day or many - it's about caloric intake. The problem I do have is that an athlete of his size needs several thousand calories a day to maintain his weight while training. I doubt he could consume one gigantic meal with pounds of meat piled in that soup and salad. The only people eating several pounds of shit are gigantic fatasses or competitive eaters. I would have an easier time believing him if he said "in addition to the soup and salad, I had 2,000 calories worth of protein shakes a day."

Also, there's the whole steroid debate with Herschel...

rsz_33samson21.jpg

Roid gut confirmed

Back