Bavaria orders public buildings to have crucifix as of 01 July.

If you don't believe in religion, how can you be offended by the symbol of one? I'm religious, but I've never been offended seeing satanic artwork on album covers. I'm not offended when I see Islamic or Hindu symbols - I just ignore them cause that's what adults do when they see things that don't conform to their world view.
It is offensive when the state purports to be secular and yet uses christian symbols all over. I don't mind going to my grand parents home and seeing the virgin mary, saints and crosses everywhere, I don't mind seeing churches and mosques. What bothers me is when the state uses these symbols. It usually is not a good sign.

You are equivocating private uses of ideological symbols with the state using religious symbols for whatever reason. Not the same.

Thats why u got Muslim and Christian countries. Muslim countries are proud of their religion and displaying they own religion attributes where possible. Cant see why Europe shouldn't do that. If you come to live to a country you need to respect said country cultural and social values. Same as you do in Dubai for example. No kissing on the street, no premarital sex.

If you got problem with my country displaying crucifixes or whatever it may be, feel free to pack your bags and piss of where u came from.

You pray to God, or to Jesus. Or if you're Catholic, to one of the saints.

You don't pray to the cross.
I understand. But people bow down to the statues and idols, kiss them and talk to them lol. Nothing wrong with their heads lol.

Thats why u got Muslim and Christian countries. Muslim countries are proud of their religion and displaying they own religion attributes where possible. Cant see why Europe shouldn't do that. If you come to live to a country you need to respect said country cultural and social values. Same as you do in Dubai for example. No kissing on the street, no premarital sex.

If you got problem with my country displaying crucifixes or whatever it may be, feel free to pack your bags and piss of where u came from.
What makes your country a Christian country? Isn't it a secular state?

Easy case that will be lost in the Constitutional court.
It violates Secularism in german administrations.

I'm a Nationalist and i despise Religion, especially Religion that has political power.
It's also pretty easy to be against since both Catholic and protestant Churches have advocated for Muslim Mass Migration.

<{clintugh}>

Doesn't the German State already collect taxes on behalf of the churches?

^^^^^^
It's a fucking symbol. Kind of like the cross on many flags.
Not sure why it rustles so many people.

Its a symbol of a middle eastern religion based on a jewish guy being killed in a cross.

German nationalists lost the Kulturkrieg after WW2.

Doesn't the German State already collect taxes on behalf of the churches?

Yes, but you can "unsubscribe" from those taxes.
It's not like everyone has to pay them so I am not sure you could 100% call them taxes.
More like "government" collections :).

Muslims don’t have crosses, they view it as idolatry and a popular saying among jihadists is that they will “break the cross”

Catholicism is really an abomination to true islam and orthodx jews. Catholics literally are idolators and made up a bunch of horeshit stuff. And i say that as someone realizes that catholicism roots are more legit then protestantism which is a bigger joke. I could go on and on but yeah they are so far removed from what original christianity was and so far removed from judaism which they claim they are successor to.

eastern orthodox! and coptic christianity the real old school

Catholicism is really an abomination to true islam and orthodx jews. Catholics literally are idolators and made up a bunch of horeshit stuff. And i say that as someone realizes that catholicism roots are more legit then protestantism which is a bigger joke. I could go on and on but yeah they are so far removed from what original christianity was and so far removed from judaism which they claim they are successor to.

eastern orthodox! and coptic christianity the real old school
Same bunch of lies and fantastic stories.

Muslims don’t have crosses, they view it as idolatry and a popular saying among jihadists is that they will “break the cross”

true. people who dont know anything about islam though will claim kabaa or muslims are idolators but they are not by any real definition.

Same bunch of lies and fantastic stories.

what are you some butthurt catholic? please tell me you are not religious otherwise just be quiet.

how can they hang a religious symbol yet not view it as a religious symbol? doesnt that kind of defeat the purpose??

religion shouldnt have any influence on a secular society, people should have access to it but thats all

You want the West to act more like the Middle East?

It is offensive when the state purports to be secular and yet uses christian symbols all over. I don't mind going to my grand parents home and seeing the virgin mary, saints and crosses everywhere, I don't mind seeing churches and mosques. What bothers me is when the state uses these symbols. It usually is not a good sign.

You are equivocating private uses of ideological symbols with the state using religious symbols for whatever reason. Not the same.

I still don't understand how it offends you. Does Santa offend you as well? Christmas decoration on govt buildings?

I don't see why private verses state use would change if you're offended or not. Germany isn't going to start forming the New Holy Roman Empire - it isn't dangerous.

how can they hang a religious symbol yet not view it as a religious symbol? doesnt that kind of defeat the purpose??

religion shouldnt have any influence on a secular society, people should have access to it but thats all

A Cross on its own [aka no Jesus on it] isn't necessarily a religious symbol. A cross can also be a symbol of hope and help [Hospitals use the cross for a reason. And not religious]

Back