Bavaria orders public buildings to have crucifix as of 01 July.

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

The thin end of the wedge
@Steel
Reaction score
As I have always said, Bavaria is the last remaining bastion of pride in Mad Cow Land.

The new Prime Minister (Ministerpräsident) of Germany's best region ordered that, as a statement in favor of the "region's identity and cultural imprint", crucifix shall be hanged from public buildings

It should not, however, be seen as a religious sign and the state shall remain secular.

Fuck yeah. I am not even a practicing catholic but that's exactly how I see religion's role in a modern society.

As a way to enforce identity and social cohesion.

Of course, the Liberal Party (FDP) was quick to react, with its head Christian Lindner hyperventilating on Twitter with Erdogan comparaisons.

Discuss immediately.

https://www.merkur.de/politik/protest-gegen-kruzifixe-an-universitaet-regensburg-zr-9813525.html

makes sense, a lot of vampires in that area.

I can't say I am in favor of that. Any religious symbols should be ignored as much as possible.

However, I am certainly in favor of the CSU getting back to their more conservative views.
Because that is what they are supposed to be or at least what they used to be.
They are feeling the heat from the AFD. So seeing a pro-EU solid conservative option that is actually votable seems like a good idea.

I also think the CSU is getting ready to make a run for the chancellery in 4 years.
Could be Seehofer or Soder.

Teutonic Knights Comeback Tour - No Sleep 'til Mecca:)

bb89a03d21f4fadaf37bfd49da272757.jpg

Maybe those funky crocked crosses they used to be so fond of would look cool .

Soon, we will reclaim Constantinople!

images

Teutonic Knights Comeback Tour - No Sleep 'til Mecca:)

View attachment 372929

I think those Teutonic knights mostly came from the "German Bund" located at the Baltic and also from Austria.
So I would say we still have to take back all the German territories that were stolen from Germany.
Before we can make a solid run for Constantinople again.

Also, we do try to take back Constantinople into the Reich via political means.
But that muppet Erdogan is ruining the whole thing.

SAD.

Last edited:
I can't say I am in favor of that. Any religious symbols should be ignored as much as possible.

However, I am certainly in favor of the CSU getting back to their more conservative views.
Because that is what they are supposed to be or at least what they used to be.
They are feeling the heat from the AFD. So seeing a pro-EU solid conservative option that is actually votable seems like a good idea.

I also think the CSU is getting ready to make a run for the chancellery in 4 years.
Could be Seehofer or Soder.

I also don't like religious symbol, but on principles I encourage symbols of Western cultural identity in a Western context (vs. the whole diversity shit like taking down Christmas trees and "happy Ramadan", etc.).

Wait, are you saying that you could see Seehofer / Söder run on a federal level for the next federal election ?

I also don't like religious symbol, but on principles I encourage symbols of Western cultural identity in a Western context (vs. the whole diversity shit like taking down Christmas trees and "happy Ramadan", etc.).

Wait, are you saying that you could see Seehofer / Söder run on a federal level for the next federal election ?

Yes, I am pretty sure the CSU is going to get their turn.
After 16 years or so of a CDU chancellor, there isn't much they can do to deny the CSU a shot.

Not 100% sure if it is going to be Seehofer he might be too old. Or Söder he might be too unlikable or conservative for the national level.
But if Seehofer as interior minister gets the refugee problem under control that would be a big plus.
I think that's why the CSU pushed so hard to get that ministerium.
There is of course always the Merkel factor she has outsmarted better politicians than those two and she might want a successor more in the center.
But I think her influence within the party will drop considerably because she is a sitting duck basically.

There is of course always Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg. If he can overcome his scandal. That guy has a mass appeal I would vote for him.

Yes, I am pretty sure the CSU is going to get their turn.
After 16 years or so of a CDU chancellor, there isn't much they can do to deny the CSU a shot.

Not 100% sure if it is going to be Seehofer he might be too old. Or Söder he might be too unlikable or conservative for the national level.
But if Seehofer as interior minister gets the refugee problem under control that would be a big plus.
I think that's why the CSU pushed so hard to get that ministerium.
There is of course always the Merkel factor she has outsmarted better politicians than those two and she might want a successor more in the center.
But I think her influence within the party will drop considerably because she is a sitting duck basically.

There is of course always Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg. If he can overcome his scandal. That guy has a mass appeal I would vote for him.

Dude, no way Seehofer / Söder can win this. The CSU is seen as literally Hitler outside of Bavaria. Ok maybe a bit exagerated, but really the CSU is hated outside of Bavaria, Söder as well, and Seehofer is hated too. Plus Seehofer is almost senile. That dude is always sleeping standing. No way he is making that run.

Guttenberg has all but disappeared since his plagiarism thing.

Seriously where do you get your info, lol ?

I could see Spahn / Glöckner replacing Merkel on the CDU scene.

Dude, no way Seehofer / Söder can win this. The CSU is seen as literally Hitler outside of Bavaria. Ok maybe a bit exagerated, but really the CSU is hated outside of Bavaria, Söder as well, and Seehofer is hated too. Plus Seehofer is almost senile. That dude is always sleeping standing. No way he is making that run.

Guttenberg has all but disappeared since his plagiarism thing.

Seriously where do you get your info, lol ?

I could see Spahn / Glöckner replacing Merkel on the CDU scene.

I am from outside Bavaria and I don't think they are Hitler. Just look at the last time they did run Edmund Stoiber did very well all things considered.
He just lost because the Green Party got more votes than FDP. So it was Red-Green but he was actually able to increase the vote for the Union.
And you can't get much more Bavarian than Edmund Stoiber. And Schroeder at the time was a very good campaigner as well.

Everyone that voted for the CDU/CSU this time will vote for them next time as well. Plus they will be getting a lot of the conservative vote back they lost to the AFD.
I think Germany wants a more conservative government at the moment. I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Just a personal story but many of my friends that are mostly in the center said last time they wish they could have voted for the CSU or a good conservative options.

If they run a good candidate they are going to win.

Easy case that will be lost in the Constitutional court.
It violates Secularism in german administrations.

I'm a Nationalist and i despise Religion, especially Religion that has political power.
It's also pretty easy to be against since both Catholic and protestant Churches have advocated for Muslim Mass Migration.

<{clintugh}>

"At the same time he hung on Tuesday a consecrated by Cardinal Friedrich weather cross in the entrance area of the Bavarian State Chancellery. "

not a religious sign at all.

bullshit power plays like what this guy is doing is exactly what we don't want from religion or religious people.

^^^^^^
It's a fucking symbol. Kind of like the cross on many flags.
Not sure why it rustles so many people.

I think it's widely accepted by most non idiots that what has made "western society" so great is the moral compass of Christian spirituality.

Not any one particular denomination , new testemant or old etc... The 10 commandments for the most part is what I'm talking about.

If I were asked to TLDR the bible I'd sum it up as "Karma exists, treat people with respect and they shall treat you with respect, also don't be a dick"

No place in the public spaces of any country that calls itself secular.

Easy case that will be lost in the Constitutional court.
It violates Secularism in german administrations.

I'm a Nationalist and i despise Religion, especially Religion that has political power.
It's also pretty easy to be against since both Catholic and protestant Churches have advocated for Muslim Mass Migration.

<{clintugh}>
Damn what was the name of that famous German nationalist that hated religion? Popular guy last I checked but his name slips me

Not a bad move. Cultural identity is a good thing for Europeans. its not just for savages.

Probably a waste of tax dollars on something the majority doesn’t really believe in anymore and doesn’t actually help them with their problems. Symbolism won’t save you.

Back