Fact: In 25 fights Khabib has never been wobbled, rocked or significant hurt.

According to Joe Rogan San he almost got KOd against Michael Johnson

He 100% was rocked by MJ. You could even see it in Khabib's movement after. His legs weren't completely under him. Not anything significant but he was definitly hurt.

Backing up for a few seconds = being wobbled? Lol okay whatever makes you sleep at night

I mean you are obviously "all-in" on your view point so it doesn't really matter what people think.

To the rest of the thread, you can see Khabib get stunned there and when he is retreating he is obviously wobbled. He didn't go on queer street like Lee, but he is clearly struggling to maintain his balance and is visibly hurt.

He 100% was rocked by MJ. You could even see it in Khabib's movement after. His legs weren't completely under him. Not anything significant but he was definitly hurt.

It is so clear in the videos, but for whatever reason some people just refuse to see it.

To be expected when the only top guy in that run he's faced is a weight drained rda.

Beyond that a list of guys who struggle to crack the top ten so he should be dominating them.

He rocks a mean papakha tho.

51cCDJRtQsL.jpg

It is so clear in the videos, but for whatever reason some people just refuse to see it.
He moves back dodges all the follow up strikes and goes right back to pressuring forward. His legs were under him the whole time.

He didn't see the punch coming but he never lost his senses.

not even close. never was rocked or wobbled. You are deluded, keep living 2016
if you get caught clean and stunned its basically describing being rocked.

and he was clearly wobbled as you can see here
giphy.gif

He moves back dodges all the follow up strikes and goes right back to pressuring forward. His legs were under him the whole time.

He didn't see the punch coming but he never lost his senses.

I guess we are just seeing it differently. To me he clearly is slightly off balance.

if you get caught clean and stunned its basically describing being rocked.

and he was clearly wobbled as you can see here
giphy.gif
I legit saw the gif first and thought he actually doesn't look rocked at all and assumed that was gonna be the point you were making. Maybe he was more hurt then he looked but its blown way out of proportion. He got hit with a good shot but did not look wobbled at all. He's moving exactly the same after the punch as he was before it. His firsr step after the punch connected was the only awkward one but beyond that he never look compromised.

I guess we are just seeing it differently. To me he clearly is slightly off balance.
Khabib has akward footwork in general. To me he looks surprised but clearly coordinated. His eyes were focused and tracking the follow up strikes and he went right back to work.

It was a clean shot that hurt him but I think you're exaggerating the damage.

I legit saw the gif first and thought he actually doesn't look rocked at all and assumed that was gonna be the point you were making. Maybe he was more hurt then he looked but its blown way out of proportion. He got hit with a good shot but did not look wobbled at all. He's moving exactly the same after the punch as he was before it. His firsr step after the punch connected was the only awkward one but beyond that he never look compromised.
so you are saying that gif of him being wobbled doesnt show him being wobbled?

cool story bro

so you are saying that gif of him being wobbled doesnt show him being wobbled?

cool story bro

Dude at what point are you saying he is wobbled? I watched and watched.. He's not doing the Kevin Lee Stanky Leg no where.. If he was MJ would of knocked him out with all of those follow ups...

Instead every follow up is parred or blocked and Khabib goes back at it and the end of MJ's wild combo... That was text book how not to get knocked out..

The first hit he leans right gets hit goes left.. Then he backs out... If your emplying that his head or body moves when it gets hit.. I promise you if your backing up and i throw my weight and hands in it.. your going to move.. Rather your wobbled or not.. Your body is not going to take the full weight of someone elses while it is backing up.. Forward you might be able to brace yourself.. But backing up its alot harder to brace yourself..

zero points for reading comprehension. Moving does not equal wobbled.
clearly zero points for you also, he literally flops forward after being hit then struggles to regain his footing, then circles out.

he was wobbled by the strikes, stop being dishonest. its not like Im saying he's shit..... but he was wobbled for sure

Dude at what point are you saying he is wobbled? I watched and watched.. He's not doing the Kevin Lee Stanky Leg no where.. If he was MJ would of knocked him out with all of those follow ups...
I never said he done the stanky leg.... thats not a wobble, thats a full on loss of equilibrium. Im not claiming that Khabib suffered similar damage, but he was wobbled by the strikes of MJ.

I never said he done the stanky leg.... thats not a wobble, thats a full on loss of equilibrium. Im not claiming that Khabib suffered similar damage, but he was wobbled by the strikes of MJ.

Sure he was caught off guard.. like cool.. ok.. Noted Khabib can be caught off guard..

Hell look at this one... Just fast forward to the 20 second mark

Got dang Kevin Lee been stanky legging all over the place.. Begging at Barboza legs praying to momma and shit.

Back