Fact: In 25 fights Khabib has never been wobbled, rocked or significant hurt.

Yeah lol was on my cell phone with a small screen with a small avatar.. With lightning and a big bang on your avatar you can't tell who it is.. I assumed it was someone cool.. My bad on that one lol ur right..

Kind of like your bad thinking Khabib was what did you call it rocked or whatever lul.. Cause you don't understand momentum lol
200.gif

Ok cool.. SO Tony Ferguson trips over some cord right.. And blows out his leg or what not.. Best to do it there right? I mean cause if a trip on a cord did it.. A take down would destroy it in the ring and he would of lost right?

So then it was Max turn.. Khabib said sure.. Then it was who Pettis and Khabib said bring it on.. Then it was Al and again Khabib said lets do it...

So yeah Khabib agreed to more fights in one day that conor in 2 years lul.
but you are happy with his "title" are you? you think its legit that he beat a guy who had fought all of 90 seconds in 3 years to win the belt?

if so then not only are you an idiot, but you seriously lack credibility

Na dude.. Check it you was looking so hard for khabin to be nocked out you was all over a post trying to convince ppl that hw as rocked... You was all yeah yeah man he was yeah omg khabib was like out of his mind.. lol

Try hard my man..

Na dude.. Check it you was looking so hard for khabin to be nocked out you was all over a post trying to convince ppl that hw as rocked... You was all yeah yeah man he was yeah omg khabib was like out of his mind.. lol

Try hard my man..
trying to convince people? I quoted one person and was having a discussion with them, then you butted in acting like you know what you are talking about..... yet we quickly found out you are full of shit lol

but you tell yourself whatever you need to lil fella ;)

but you are happy with his "title" are you? you think its legit that he beat a guy who had fought all of 90 seconds in 3 years to win the belt?

if so then not only are you an idiot, but you seriously lack credibility

So you still hurt that Conor was stripped for not fighting and ducking all the competition? Awwwwww

Well look man Khabib has the belt.. Do I like it sure.. I like someone is going to defend it.. Am I glad its Khabib yeah.. Do I think if Al fought more he would be ranked higher yes.. I think he can beat Lee again to be honest.. And where do u rank Lee a top 5... So yeah i'd say Al would be a top 5 if he fought more..

Do you not like Khabib has the belt.. Does that hurt your mans chances of getting the belt back ever.. Do you like watching your guy avoid Khabib at all cost.. I bet u do..

trying to convince people? I quoted one person and was having a discussion with them, then you butted in acting like you know what you are talking about..... yet we quickly found out you are full of shit lol

but you tell yourself whatever you need to lil fella ;)

Oh shit.. I didn't know you was having a private convo in a group Forum.. My bad.. didn't realize that was a thing.. lol What?

Khabib was not rocked by MJ. That shot which supposedly 'wobbled' him did move him, but his legs never gave out, and he never struggled with his balance (the only real criteria for someone being 'rocked' or 'wobbled').

So you still hurt that Conor was stripped for not fighting and ducking all the competition? Awwwwww

Well look man Khabib has the belt.. Do I like it sure.. I like someone is going to defend it.. Am I glad its Khabib yeah.. Do I think if Al fought more he would be ranked higher yes.. I think he can beat Lee again to be honest.. And where do u rank Lee a top 5... So yeah i'd say Al would be a top 5 if he fought more..

Do you not like Khabib has the belt.. Does that hurt your mans chances of getting the belt back ever.. Do you like watching your guy avoid Khabib at all cost.. I bet u do..
I dont care if Conor has a belt or not, he's achieved things Khabib could only dream of achieving. Made more money than Khabib will ever make in his entire career. Remember the only reason khabib has anyone caring about who he is, is because he mentioned Conors name. Its certainly not because of his style of fighting.... cos he's boring as fuck.

Avoid Khabib? he's never been offered khabib..... Khabib could never stay healthy to be an option for Conor, thats his fault not Conors. Also I dont give a fuck if khabib has a belt, I just know its a joke belt and until he fights the elite of the division he wont ever be considered legit. Conor will take his belt back if and when he wants..... then you will find a new bandwagon to join once Conor leaves him face down ass up ;)

Oh shit.. I didn't know you was having a private convo in a group Forum.. My bad.. didn't realize that was a thing.. lol What?
when did I say "private"? you really are dense arent you? lmao

I dont care if Conor has a belt or not, he's achieved things Khabib could only dream of achieving. Made more money than Khabib will ever make in his entire career. Remember the only reason khabib has anyone caring about who he is, is because he mentioned Conors name. Its certainly not because of his style of fighting.... cos he's boring as fuck.

Avoid Khabib? he's never been offered khabib..... Khabib could never stay healthy to be an option for Conor, thats his fault not Conors. Also I dont give a fuck if khabib has a belt, I just know its a joke belt and until he fights the elite of the division he wont ever be considered legit. Conor will take his belt back if and when he wants..... then you will find a new bandwagon to join once Conor leaves him face down ass up ;)

Say what you will.. Yeah Conor made money good for Conor.. Don't blame him.. I was a big Conor fan too at one time.. I really was.. Like early Conor before the band wagon conors.. I bought everyone of his PPV.. I'm not your avg sherdog.. I pay to see the fighters I enjoy watching.. When Conor started ducking Competition cause he made a little money.. It made me think less of him.. And say what you will.. The guy Conor fought for money Has made Conor money OVER AND OVER and fought and fought.. Conor got a sniff and ran like a bitch.. I can't get behind it like u do and the other conor nuts guys.. Thats when I stopped liking conor..

I'm sure he has been offered Khabib i'm sure he has the offer right now if he wanted it.. But there is neither here nor their.. Conor isn't fighting anymore.. The competition got harder and he got out.. Can't blame him I guess.. It just don't say much about a guy to me..

Far as Khabib he has been trying to fight hard competition.. If he losses so what.. I use to wrestle i'm a wrestler at heart.. And i'm telling you Khabib is one of the best.. If not the best.. I want to see him up against stiff competition like anyone else.. Hell he's trying.. Between the ones that duck him.. Him and Conor has banted back and forth since 2015.. This is 2018 Khabib has the belt. If Conor really wants it. .He can go get it or try.. Its not going to be Khabib that ducks i promise you..

So whatever ur mad about.. Get over it kid.. Khabib is on top and Conor is no where to be seen besides around a bunch of security.. I can show you another clip of Khabib and Conor.. Conor wouldn't step up till big ass security gaurd got inbetween then Conor acts like he is going to get in Khabibs face.. When Khabib was there the whole time..

Say what you will.. Yeah Conor made money good for Conor.. Don't blame him.. I was a big Conor fan too at one time.. I really was.. Like early Conor before the band wagon conors.. I bought everyone of his PPV.. I'm not your avg sherdog.. I pay to see the fighters I enjoy watching.. When Conor started ducking Competition cause he made a little money.. It made me think less of him.. And say what you will.. The guy Conor fought for money Has made Conor money OVER AND OVER and fought and fought.. Conor got a sniff and ran like a bitch.. I can't get behind it like u do and the other conor nuts guys.. Thats when I stopped liking conor..

I'm sure he has been offered Khabib i'm sure he has the offer right now if he wanted it.. But there is neither here nor their.. Conor isn't fighting anymore.. The competition got harder and he got out.. Can't blame him I guess.. It just don't say much about a guy to me..

Far as Khabib he has been trying to fight hard competition.. If he losses so what.. I use to wrestle i'm a wrestler at heart.. And i'm telling you Khabib is one of the best.. If not the best.. I want to see him up against stiff competition like anyone else.. Hell he's trying.. Between the ones that duck him.. Him and Conor has banted back and forth since 2015.. This is 2018 Khabib has the belt. If Conor really wants it. .He can go get it or try.. Its not going to be Khabib that ducks i promise you..

So whatever ur mad about.. Get over it kid.. Khabib is on top and Conor is no where to be seen besides around a bunch of security.. I can show you another clip of Khabib and Conor.. Conor wouldn't step up till big ass security gaurd got inbetween then Conor acts like he is going to get in Khabibs face.. When Khabib was there the whole time..
giphy.gif

I'm bringing up the Johnson fight because he DID get rocked. We all saw it

I know that's the consensus thought, but I disagree.

Yes he got hit with a solid shot, but to say he was rocked or wobbled I think is an exaggeration.

Just because Joe Rogan screams it doesn't necessarily make it 100% factual.

Last edited:
I am a huge Khabib fan but Michael Johnson wobbled him, not that it matters because it was flush on the chin and in return Khabib raped him.
You sound like a 12 year old playing video games when you say “raped” like that. Just find a new word.

All the Conor fanboys trying to insist that Khabib was rocked against MJ <{outtahere}>

Keep forgetting their boy got rocked by Nate Diaz and mauled by mini-Mendes <{outtahere}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back