Conor McGregor media silence, day 13

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Conor has not spoken or posted on social media since April 13 when he posted "It is only a lesson if you learn from it. I learn every day."

Do you think he is contemplating his recent decisions? In deep negotiations with UFC for Russa fight with Khabib for 10+ mil guaranteed? Not giving a fook?

UFC Moscow is going to be a fightnight card, let’s stop mentioning this. If McGregor and Khabib fight it’s either in Vegas or New York.

tenor.gif

So, you’re saying he’s still missing?
07A09063-DDCC-4947-A2D7-8D2177724685.jpeg

UFC Moscow is going to be a fightnight card, let’s stop mentioning this. If McGregor and Khabib fight it’s either in Vegas or New York.

That could easily be changed if Conor becomes involved, there is plenty of time.

First Dee slapped him.
Then his lawyer told him to shut up.
Then his accountant told him what his net worth will be after the lawsuits.

That could easily be changed if Conor becomes involved, there is plenty of time.
It’s been sheduled and Zabit has been offered a main event slot against Yair. McGregor and Khabib won’t face off in Russia.

If the fights in New York I'd be amazed.

Conor has not spoken or posted on social media since April 13 when he posted "It is only a lesson if you learn from it. I learn every day."

Do you think he is contemplating his recent decisions? In deep negotiations with UFC for Russa fight with Khabib for 10+ mil guaranteed? Not giving a fook?

So even when he is not saying anything people on Sherdog discuss it. OMG what is the meaning of this? :)

He's a workhorse, he's grinding and improving in the gym, he doesn't have time for social media.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back