FBI visited Fedor in his hotel.

Putin is a evil dictator, Why does Fedor, if he was a real patriot, not come to his countries defence? At least distance himself from Putin. Same for khabib.

Because he is SERVILE.

Fedor is an actor in the international scene kid......He is above 99% of society....He is a true GOAT.

Yet when his daughter is beat up, nothing happens. He is nothing. Disposable. Servile.

Yet when his daughter is beat up, nothing happens. He is nothing. Disposable. Servile.
Nothing that you know of....You're such a pleb bro......You look up to a crack addict and a poorman's bill gates...that's all I need to know about you.

The FBI knew Jared Fogle was molesting kids and didn't arrest him for another 4 or 5 years. They aren't exactly the most credible thing in the world.

Kenny here,

I agree with you. I was watching a movie called "Unthinkable" on netflix yesterday and it was about terrorist bombing and interrogation techniques.

So they tortured the guy into telling them where all 3 nuclear bombs were but Samuel L Jacksons character said there was a fourth and he wanted to kill the terrorist's kids in front of the terrorist so he tells them where the fourth bomb is.

I was yelling at the tv to "KILL THE KIDS!!!" but the FBI came in and stopped Samuel L Jackson and told them that there was no fourth bomb. So I was reading on the internet and supposedly netflix took out the scene at the end where there WAS a fourth nuclear bomb in LA, so millions of people died because the FBI is stupid.

I know it is just a movie, but it is probably based somewhat on what happens in real life. I think that movie shows the FBI is very stupid and they don't know how to protect the country. I don't trust them anymore. Why are they harrassing MMA fighters it is so stupid I hate them.

lol. my mom was telling me to be quiet when I was yelling. She told me that there is no way killing/torturing those kids is a good thing, but I found the article on the real ending and I shoved it in her face. I know what if there is a nuclear bomb in my area, I don't care what they have to do. I know it sounds bad but I was taught to always be honest.

The FBI knew Jared Fogle was molesting kids and didn't arrest him for another 4 or 5 years. They aren't exactly the most credible thing in the world.
You're saying they should arrest Fedor sooner.

fedor.png

fedor2.png

Sweater is evil confirmed.

fedor-sweater-1.jpg

How sick would it be if Fedor was behind all of this Russia/US stuff?

Probably be about Michael Cohen. Then again, if the Affliction business relationship is of any relevance..which I doubt, they’d probably want to talk to Vadim.

I think Donald the Strong was mainly just branding and figurehead for Affliction. As was Mark Cuban and Oscar de la Hoya.

This effrontery is appalling. Fedor is an international treasure, and should be welcomed onto American soil with all the pomp and ceremony befitting a king.
He should be offered the finest in nubile female companions who will anoint him in scented oils,deep tissue massage,and anything else he requires during his emminces stay in our humble fedor fearing lands.

Goddamn so many lame replies in this thread...

He probably forgot to declare himself as a stone cold assassin when he entered the country.

hey Jack you let others keep their Fedor threads on UFC section then why only mine got moved to Worldwide section?

Because he is SERVILE.
He is such a piece of shit servile pawn... and still he is thousands of times more acomplished that you'll ever be about anything. And more respected too

He should be offered the finest in nubile female companions who will anoint him in scented oils,deep tissue massage,and anything else he requires during his emminces stay in our humble fedor fearing lands.

It’s the least we can do. I’m glad someone else gets it.

Back