FBI visited Fedor in his hotel.

It's not about fair. It's about finding out if wrongs were committed and who was involved. Nice buzzword usage, btw "witchhunt" <22> anything but a witch hunt.
It's a bad joke that people are constantly spouting off shit they heard somebody else say instead of using independent thought, such as "Stop relying on CNN" without knowing that I don't purposely watch it unless it's in front of me when I'm on an eliptical.
Nor do I follow politics closely, because there's too much bullshit involved, and it leads to people supporting idiots because "that's our guy".
Fair enough

That was my point.Cnn is 99.99% anti-rump ,cnn is also shown on major airport in USA,that's bias
Trump clearly should not be running a country, but a large percentage of people will ignore this no matter what he does, and will think anyone who opposes him js wrong, that's bias, and stupid. Have you heard of Fox News? That's bias as fuck. They play that in the gym, too. So what.

Is Norway so boring that people there follow US politics so closely that they get caught up in partisan bullshit?
Cause that's what's happening right now. You are debating with a person who chose to not vote for a president in the last two elections as if I voted for "the other guy". I do think republicans are pieces of shit, to be clear, and will neved believe otherwise, but that doesn't mean I blindly get caught up in the fray. Fuck the fray until somebody is pushing for shit I care about.

Trump clearly should not be running a country, but a large percentage of people will ignore this no matter what he does, and will think anyone who opposes him js wrong, that's bias, and stupid. Have you heard of Fox News? That's bias as fuck. They play that in the gym, too. So what.

Is Norway so boring that people there follow US politics so closely that they get caught up in partisan bullshit?
Cause that's what's happening right now. You are debating with a person who chose to not vote for a president in the last two elections as if I voted for "the other guy". I do think republicans are pieces of shit, to be clear, and will neved believe otherwise, but that doesn't mean I blindly get caught up in the fray. Fuck the fray until somebody is pushing for shit I care about.
Sure,trump is over the top sometimes and not the best image,but i wouldn't have voted for hillary if i got paid

no no,atleast fox is not just anti,biased yes,but most here in norway watch cnn,we don't have fox where i live and you can't say that watching cnn/bbc does not effect how people view it

no no,atleast fox is not just anti,biased yes,but most here in norway watch cnn,we don't have fox where i live and you can't say that watching cnn/bbc does not effect how people view it

Kewl.
Didn't read. I'm not gonna have a drawn out debate with someone outside of the U.S. - about the U.S., when I don't even have those types of convos with people who do live here. I don't like politics enough to do that (which is why I stopped reading the responsed)

Kewl.
Didn't read. I'm not gonna have a drawn out debate with someone outside of the U.S. - about the U.S., when I don't even have those types of convos with people who do live here. I don't like politics enough to do that (which is why I stopped reading the responsed)
You quoted me,my first point still stand,people need to get over it move on

But he's been a lifelong Republican and it wouldn't matter if his wife is a Pastafarian.
Really? with all the anti-text released from the fbi team....

I don't get why you guys think you know what the questions were, why they were asked, what the answers were, and how you can draw such ridiculous, sweeping conclusions.

Because
I'm in the FBI

Then by default you can't be trusted! And if you just lied, doubly disgraced.
Disgraced!

... but if you didn't lie, I'm a patriotic American, honestly

You're on my list I'll be honest

Delete your browser history is my advice

WTF ?
He took a few pics with him at some Affliction Events years ago and is Russian so he "has connections with President Trump" ?
I once stayed at the Trump International Hotel in Vancouver. I'm expecting the FBI to knock on my door any time now.

I once stayed at the Trump International Hotel in Vancouver. I'm expecting the FBI to knock on my door any time now.
Wonder if they’ll come knock on my door because I own a book about fedor

You think FBI would questioned Fedor if hillary had won? didn't think so

no lol but if shillary won no one would be talking about trump allegedly colluding with russia to win the election... That's kinda the whole point. I'm not big on conspiracy theories i imagine if the dems were the illuminati we wouldn't have had 8 years of Bush who was only slightly less despised by them then trump.

you do realise that is a photo of Gina Carano and not Cristiane Santos right? I'm just checking
Yes.

I just find it MUCH easier to imagine Fedor having sex with Gina Carano than Cyborg... ugh...
<{clintugh}>

Trump didn't need russia to beat hillary. She was an abysmal candidate who nobody trusted from either party and she paid the price for Obama telling rural america they were unimportant idiots for 8 years.

The one thing they should be after Trump for is the businesses he started in saudi Arabia during the election

What he did and what he needed are not mutually exclusive.

no lol but if shillary won no one would be talking about trump allegedly colluding with russia to win the election... That's kinda the whole point. I'm not big on conspiracy theories i imagine if the dems were the illuminati we wouldn't have had 8 years of Bush who was only slightly less despised by them then trump.

Good God, Bush looks like FDR in hindsight!

Back