FBI visited Fedor in his hotel.

Putin is not going to be happy when he finds out about this.

fuck yeah mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has nothing to do with "needing." The mere attempt to collude is a corrupt; regardless of what benefit it may cause.

Russia's main strategy is to gain influence within the U.S. government. They have no other powerful methods to wage war. They're hemmed in geographically, and they've always been this way.

Obama reached out to rural Americans, and said nothing of the sort. However, it's hard to get rural Americans to listen to a black man.

Racism in rural America never progressed beyond the sixties. It's a wasteland of ugliness that goes deeper than what you see, or hear in public. I grew up around these types, and trust me, race was the main issue.

At this point, I don't think America will ever get past race. The wounds are too deep, and now that white demographics are lagging, and rural America is becoming more dysfunctional, those wounds will be kept open by small minded people, and their politicians.

Trump was a confirmation of every negative stereotype that people have had about rural Americans, and Republicans in general. You can't elect someone like him, and then say race and ethnicity doesn't matter.

Trump was elected almost solely on race, and ethnicity. He was an identity politics candidate.

Russia has been meddling in american politics and their elections decades many many decades before anyone on this forum was born. Safe to say both Trump and hillary have financial ties in Russia. This is nothing new and if anyone thinks this is only a republican issue their opinion is very biased.

Trump tapped into citizens anger towards their concerns being unknown.

I know all about rural america. I was born and raised there in the pacific northwest, operate a successful corporation there, and i was also schooled for 8 years in the southwest. The disconnect between people in the cities and rural America is Huge. Completely different ideologies.

I am a minority, and i watched hispanics americans in the pacific northwest call trump a racist and every other thing conspiracy they could brew up, and i listened to Hispanic americans who lived within 100 miles of the border in the southwest be thrilled that a political candidate address the border issues. There is no cookie cutter answer that addresses everyones problems.

Another issue raised by the the left because trump is supported by the nra is that many people want guns banned, because they are disconnected from them. They don't need them to survive. Where they live is safe enough that they don't need them.
On the other hand, I'd like those same people to go to the area where i grew up and tell those people they no longer need guns. On a daily basis, there is large scale home invasions where people are robbed, women are gang raped and kidnapped, and their homes are burned down to cover up the evidence by the methheads commiting these crimes, and because it happens on a native american reservation, it never makes the newspaper or the local news channel unless at least two people are murdered. Try tell them they don't need assault rifles when the criminals have AK's.

Until everyone is the same color, same age, from the same area of the planet, all grow up with parents who have the same income level, same social standards, same popularity level, same athletic genes, ect ect ect there will never be equality. People need to grow the fuck up and accept and learn to understand eachother because there is no other sustainable solution.

Probably be about Michael Cohen. Then again, if the Affliction business relationship is of any relevance..which I doubt, they’d probably want to talk to Vadim.

I think Donald the Strong was mainly just branding and figurehead for Affliction. As was Mark Cuban and Oscar de la Hoya.
The COO of Afflication was ... Michael Cohen. That's probably the reason.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/4/28/...racked-down-by-fbi-agents-at-bellator-198-mma

http://www.sherdog.com/news/pressreleases/Michael-Cohen-Named-COO-of-Affliction-13158

Strange times in our newly bananafied republic.

The americans are getting absolutely ridiculous with this Russia story.

Americans have carried assasinations, wars, invasions, financed opposition and overtrhew whole governements to advance their interest. And now they act shocked because a country paid some internet troll to post messages and ads on facebook?

That's laughable.

giphy.gif

If you believe Bill Clinton and Donald Trump aren't nihilistic atheists then you are fucking retarded.

You think a guy that cheats on every single one of his wives with hookers and prostitutes gives a fuck about your made up morality?

Do you think the businessman, who was a major fundraiser for Hilary and lifelong Democrat supporter until the primaries that bagged him the candidacy for the Repubs, gives a flying fuck about the GOP? Come on buddy...
aliens.

The FBI is a joke,

ROSEMONT, Ill. (AP) -- A Russian mixed martial arts fighter who has connections with President Donald Trump, the president's personal attorney Michael Cohen and Russian President Vladimir Putin was questioned this week by the FBI, his manager confirmed Saturday.

Fedor Emelianenko was questioned by agents who met him in his hotel room on Tuesday, manager Jerry Millen said before Emelianenko's Bellator MMA heavyweight fight against Frank Mir. Millen declined to detail his client's conversations with the agents.

Damn.. I feel sorry for Americans if this is what's protecting you

They're probably just sending him sacrifices to appease his hunger while he's still in the country. Poor FBI agents. But they die for a greater cause.

<Fedor23>

Jeez this whole Election with Democrats not excepting the loss is a Joke

Idiots
<36>

They should give it a rest already.

FEDOR WAS THE HACKER MASTERMIND!! <Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0><Eek2.0>

WTF ?
He took a few pics with him at some Affliction Events years ago and is Russian so he "has connections with President Trump" ?

Read that wrong. Thought you said they questioned Putin as well. The FBI is lucky Fedor didn't knock them all out

Lol America. Worst intelligence in the western world.

Damn fedor got them feds on em

Jeez this whole Election with Democrats not excepting the loss is a Joke

i doubt the fbi all democrats lol where there's smoke there's fire. Dunno wtf that has to do with fedor tho

Back