FBI visited Fedor in his hotel.

source.gif
lol

dude!!

What’s the frame rate of dis gif?

Looks like at least 60hz

Mir has some pull sending them over there to play head games.

Where there's smoke...
Trump didn't need russia to beat hillary. She was an abysmal candidate who nobody trusted from either party and she paid the price for Obama telling rural america they were unimportant idiots for 8 years.

The one thing they should be after Trump for is the businesses he started in saudi Arabia during the election

The only collusion fedor had with trump was them colluding with God. One of the best business ventures.

Holy shit, I read the thread title and laughed because I thought you made a funny joke. What a strange world it is

Russian children come out of the womb corrupt.

It's in their DNA. It's a country of sociopaths.

Trump didn't need russia to beat hillary. She was an abysmal candidate who nobody trusted from either party and she paid the price for Obama telling rural america they were unimportant idiots for 8 years.

The one thing they should be after Trump for is the businesses he started in saudi Arabia during the election
It has nothing to do with "needing." The mere attempt to collude is a corrupt; regardless of what benefit it may cause.

Russia's main strategy is to gain influence within the U.S. government. They have no other powerful methods to wage war. They're hemmed in geographically, and they've always been this way.

Obama reached out to rural Americans, and said nothing of the sort. However, it's hard to get rural Americans to listen to a black man.

Racism in rural America never progressed beyond the sixties. It's a wasteland of ugliness that goes deeper than what you see, or hear in public. I grew up around these types, and trust me, race was the main issue.

At this point, I don't think America will ever get past race. The wounds are too deep, and now that white demographics are lagging, and rural America is becoming more dysfunctional, those wounds will be kept open by small minded people, and their politicians.

Trump was a confirmation of every negative stereotype that people have had about rural Americans, and Republicans in general. You can't elect someone like him, and then say race and ethnicity doesn't matter.

Trump was elected almost solely on race, and ethnicity. He was an identity politics candidate.

Last edited:
They probably wanted to do an in depth investigation on why the f--k Fedor is still fighting in 2018! Maybe even asking what the family wants to do with his limp and dead body after tonight's debacle.

Back