Rules for the Next President after Trump

Imagine being such a bitch that you have to create threads like this in your free time.

TS is a loser. Big League. Donny as his friends call him is the best and will probably be president for life. We were discussing the idea at my ranch in Texas last week over a jug of sweet tea.

I'm his very substantial friend you know.
Query: is "very substantial" a euphemism for fat?

So you point to 1 thing Obama said and equate it to Trump who lies about everything? I know you want it to be true that Obama was a terrible person but history will say otherwise.

I don't care who is president as long as they are someone who wants what's best for the country. Trump only wants what's best for him and what will get him re-elected.
Ah, so it's not the career politician who was caught on a hot mic telling medvedev he can flip flop on some shit after he secures reelection, it's the guy who likely didn't want the job in the first place. I don't think Obama was a terrible person, I think he was a terrible president. I think the exact opposite of Trump.

I gave the huge lie that got his "biggest accomplishment" passed that fucked over a ton of people. Here's 4 pages of Obama lies.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/

I just want to make clear that if President Joe Smith(D) goes on a talk show and confesses that he has fantasies of eating whipped cream off his daughters sweaty naked ass right wingers won't have any problems understanding that's OK under the new rules set down by Trump.

Ah, so it's not the career politician who was caught on a hot mic telling medvedev he can flip flop on some shit after he secures reelection, it's the guy who likely didn't want the job in the first place. I don't think Obama was a terrible person, I think he was a terrible president. I think the exact opposite of Trump.

I gave the huge lie that got his "biggest accomplishment" passed that fucked over a ton of people. Here's 4 pages of Obama lies.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/

So, what has Trump done that you think makes him a great President exactly ?

So, what has Trump done that you think makes him a great President exactly ?
Illegal immigration is down, my taxes are lowered, a constitutionalist is in the SCOTUS instead of a left wing political activist, employment is good, economy is good, N Korea is backing down. Wait, that hunk of shit had 2 scoops of ice cream and I don't like his tweets. Nevermind, impeach.

I just want to make clear that if President Joe Smith(D) goes on a talk show and confesses that he has fantasies of eating whipped cream off his daughters sweaty naked ass right wingers won't have any problems understanding that's OK under the new rules set down by Trump.
You are truly a clown. This post is disturbing, seek help.

Illegal immigration is down, my taxes are lowered, a constitutionalist is in the SCOTUS instead of a left wing political activist, employment is good, economy is good, N Korea is backing down. Wait, that hunk of shit had 2 scoops of ice cream and I don't like his tweets. Nevermind, impeach.

Illegal immigration has been going down for a while

Unless you're very rich (which, sorry to say, I highly doubt) you did not receive a substantial cut at all

Employment has been trending down since 2009-2010 and the market has been on a bull run since march of 2009

North Korea has not given up a single thing and, very obviously, will never give up its nukes voluntarily

Other than the tax cut (which will dramatically expand the long term debt and more immediate deficit), what substantial pieces of legislation have been enacted thus far that make Trump such a great POTUS? Compared to many others he's passed a pittance.

You are truly a clown. This post is disturbing, seek help.
How is it disturbing under the new rules a president having creepy thoughts about his own daughter is just fine. At least that's the impression I have received from right wingers.

The ts is most likely trolling but this presidency shows that, no matter what the POTUS does or says, nearly half of the country will stick with them no matter what.

Under new rules for first ladies:
First lady Jane Smith birthplace Nairobi, Kenya whose entire life portfolio is marrying President Joe Smith(D) and taking naked pictures riding a zebra in the middle of Times Square takes on as her pet issue restoring public morality.

Unless you're very rich (which, sorry to say, I highly doubt)
I know, republicans are the party of the rich oppressors but are still somehow all poor rednecks. Dems have been trying to square that circle for a long time while bankrupting several major cities.

giphy.gif

I know, republicans are the party of the rich oppressors but are still somehow all poor rednecks. Dems have been trying to square that circle for a long time while bankrupting several major cities.

giphy.gif
Just like I have been trying to understand Republicans being all about personal responsibility and never actually taking personal responsibility for anything.

Just like I have been trying to understand Republicans being all about personal responsibility and never actually taking personal responsibility for anything.
Examples? What exactly have I gotten in trouble for and expected you to bail me out, or do you just not know what PERSONAL responsibility means? Getting knocked up, hooked on drugs, spreading AIDS, majoring in stupid shit, buying shit you can't afford is all in 1 direction and the dems want us all to chip in to bail these losers out.

Last edited:
Examples? What exactly have I gotten in trouble for and expected you to bail me out, or do you just not know what PERSONAL responsibility means?
Your party and fearless leader have made a career out of telling wingers that the problems of the world and in your life are all somebody fault besides your own.

Your party and fearless leader have made a career out of telling wingers that the problems of the world and in your life are all somebody fault besides your own.
<JagsKiddingMe>

I don't know what a "winger" is, but nobody is asking anyone to pay more money for your shitty decisions.

Back