Rules for the Next President after Trump

Is one of the rules for the next president that he/she cannot immediate redecorate all that space that Trump takes up in your head yah big bitch?

As opposed to the woman whose husband was a serial rapist and shoved cigars up interns' twats and defended child rapists in court?

dawson.gif
Like President Trump, GW Bush and Reagan? Yes Hil was a defense attorney which I understand is not as honorable being arm candy.

Seriously tho, we need an age limit on the presidency. 70 year old mofo's should not be allowed to run.

The year long nation wide tantrum at his election is more unsettling to me.
Come on now, what about this year long pattern of behavior, used car salesman for President?

Like President Trump, GW Bush, and Reagan?
{<huh}

Nice save.

Oh yeah, ignore Hillary threatening rape victims, laughing about getting a child rapist off, running a pay for play scam.

{<huh}

Nice save.

Oh yeah, ignore Hillary threatening rape victims, laughing about getting a child rapist off, running a pay for play scam.

Yes I meant exactly what I said about Bush, Reagan and Trump.

She didn't laugh about getting a rape victim off and didn't threaten rape victims.

Richard Maddow read one off on the air and he paid more in taxes in one year than you and your whole family will in a lifetime. Does that just not compute with you?
May we have his tax returns for the last 5 or 10 years? One year doesn't tell the whole story. Like the one he claimed a billion dollar loss on. But hey, the self proclaimed King of Debt pays his fair share, right?

Dont forget when you call the ORange Snowflake a name, he gets all offended and butt hurt.
So basically you have a thin skinned giant shit talker AKA the Orange Snowflake.
So offended at jokes about him that he went on comedy central so people could make jokes about him for a few hours

Yes I meant exactly what I said about Bush, Reagan and Trump.

She didn't laugh about getting a rape victim off and didn't threaten rape victims.
Be quiet with your facts and stuff.

New rule for next President: All stories that aren't favorable are fake news.

Democrats have the media to do all those things for them.

New rules.

All the shit the left did to Trump is the same that will done to the next Democratic president. Plus the bar may get raised even more.

So basicly it's fuck any kind of civility any more and fuck over the other side any way possible if you lose.

The democrats will bitch about it and try and say they never did anything like that but as is normal it will be a lie.

Welcome to the future.

Dear god, I could sense the op’s butthurt four threads away.

You've got a dick in your ass and you're calling someone else a bitch?

I’ve never had a “dick” in my “ass”...not sure what you’re talkint about so just carry on with your pathetic bitch fest.

May we have his tax returns for the last 5 or 10 years? One year doesn't tell the whole story. Like the one he claimed a billion dollar loss on. But hey, the self proclaimed King of Debt pays his fair share, right?
What's your "fair share"? Do you pay more than you take out? Of course not, how many in your family are on the dole? Nobody other than deadbeats looks at people who've paid in millions and still want to shake them down. Raise your own kids and stop being a deadbeat.

What's your "fair share"? Do you pay more than you take out? Of course not, how many in your family are on the dole? Nobody other than deadbeats looks at people who've paid in millions and still want to shake them down. Raise your own kids and stop being a deadbeat.
Deadbeat? Moi? Try harder. But you're smarter than Warren Buffett right? Uh, probably not.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back