• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it wrong to want a WMMA fighter to get KTFO'd?

EGarrett

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Not because they are a woman, but because they are annoying and KO's are a normal part of MMA fandom.

Last edited:
All of them are annoying?

You should reevaluate your priorities.

Regardless, you are a sad sad individual. Get some help ts.

No worse than wanting to see a man KO'd, imo.

I think it's wrong that you think women are annoying hence want them to get knocked out.

Are you a war machine/travis/Johnson/ that new nfl guy woman beater fan?

No worse than wanting to see a man KO'd, imo.
Equality bitches!

equality_o_1234494.jpg

<{JustBleed}>

Its wrong to want any fighter to be KO'd dummy.

Its wishing brain damage on someone you don't even know.

Not because they are a woman, but because they are annoying and KO's are a normal part of MMA fandom.
Are you speaking in terms of an individual WMMA fighter or all? KOs are entertaining for sure, but if you want a fighter to be hurt for the sake of being a women, then you have other worries you should attend to.

Well do you want men getting knocked out too?

If so, you are for equality and it is quite progressive on your part. :)

Only if it's Ronda, if you want another girl to get brutally KTFO then you have issues

Its wrong to want any fighter to be KO'd dummy.

Its wishing brain damage on someone you don't even know.

And all of us who watch combat sports (or even the NFL) are no better.

All of them are annoying?

You should reevaluate your priorities.
"Not because they are a woman, but because they are annoying." It takes a tremendous amount of dishonesty and stretching to interpret that phrase as saying all women are annoying and not as a hypothetical reference to an individual fighter. What do you think the first half of that phrase meant? "Because they are all a woman?"

Regardless, you are a sad sad individual. Get some help ts.
I think it's wrong that you think women are annoying hence want them to get knocked out.

Are you a war machine/travis/Johnson/ that new nfl guy woman beater fan?
I edited it to aid your understanding, but I changed my mind and put it back the way it was. It's actually funnier to watch you misinterpret it.

Last edited:
I personally don't love seeing women get the hell beat out of them.

But everyone once in a while, there's a Joanna.

What kind of ridiculous question is this? Of course not. If you think someone is annoying and they fight for a living, wanting to see them get knocked out or hurt bad is fine.

"Not because they are a woman, but because they are annoying." It takes a tremendous amount of dishonesty and stretching to interpret that phrase as saying all women are annoying and not as a hypothetical reference to an individual fighter. What do you think the first half of that phrase meant? "Because they are all a woman?"
It's not my fault you have poor writing skills.

Either way your thread is trash.

Are you speaking in terms of an individual WMMA fighter or all? KOs are entertaining for sure, but if you want a fighter to be hurt for the sake of being a women, then you have other worries you should attend to.
What did the phrase "not because they are a woman" mean to you?

Back