Both guys are annoying

Megatronlee

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Both dudes are sausages but DDP seems like an overall good guy to me. Annoying people like him but he seems very nice

Sean is cool and Dosent have an actual mean bone in his body but represents a very STUPID part of Mma fandom who is getting more vocal and annoying

I need Izzy to come back because this isn’t it for me guys.

Back in my day Anderson Silva was champ and things were SMOOTH.

Then Izzy was champ and things were almost as Smoove and I had peace in my heart and soul

But this backwoods shit isn’t cutting it boys. They got Christian curtis on the main care now because seans his friend

Lmfao man this gotta stop

Soon and early

DDP annoys me for different reasons, and that is that he keeps accidentally winning fights, even against Whittaker. Did I make it obvious enough that I’m a Whittaker fan lol

Who are the "annoying people" that like DDP?

Serious question because I haven't paid attention
images

I miss the old middle weights

The stone wall middle weights

Both dudes are sausages but DDP seems like an overall good guy to me. Annoying people like him but he seems very nice

Sean is cool and Dosent have an actual mean bone in his body but represents a very STUPID part of Mma fandom who is getting more vocal and annoying

I need Izzy to come back because this isn’t it for me guys.

Back in my day Anderson Silva was champ and things were SMOOTH.

Then Izzy was champ and things were almost as Smoove and I had peace in my heart and soul

But this backwoods shit isn’t cutting it boys. They got Christian curtis on the main care now because seans his friend

Lmfao man this gotta stop

Soon and early

Sausages??? Is that an insult? What country are you in?

As far as the banter with these guys, I'll take their back-and-forth over this "Frozen like Elsa" sh!t any day

MMA needs guys like Strickland

This shit has become very stale

Thank god Strickland is losing this fight. DDP is putting him down.

Then Izzy can beat him and life will be back

Thank god Strickland is losing this fight. DDP is putting him down.

Then Izzy can beat him and life will be back
Izzy isn't getting the belt again. DDP will mix TDs with striking and beat Izzy more convincingly than he did Strickland. Strickland also beats Izzy in a rematch.

Izzy isn't getting the belt again. DDP will mix TDs with striking and beat Izzy more convincingly than he did Strickland. Strickland also beats Izzy in a rematch.
Nope. He will be matrixed and sent to HELL by Izzy tbh

Back